Non steroid alternatives (ostarine mk2866 talk)

WTF is minoxidil? Never heard of it.

you've never heard of Rogaine?

I was reading about sarms and found a post that said ostarine can cause suppression and gyno if you don't run pct or use for too long.

https://researchpeptides.com/sarms-sarms-pct-4996-2.html

i also read a bunch of reports of this, but most were taking larger doses.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/sarms.3211025/page-4

Finasteride and minoxidil are not going to just stop working, Ostarine must have been competitive with DHT on the hair follicle androgen receptors and when you stop taking it your going to get a shed, does not mean your going to loose the hair you kept from Finasteride and minoxidil.

Sarms don't seem to be as selective as they say.

so you are saying that the shed is not due to the follicle dying and that the hair should come back?

As with anything, it depends how much that you are taking and for how long. I am only running 25mg for 4 weeks so am not planning on PCT but will be taking a month off before even thinking of taking anything again.

the brand i have is just under 20mg and i was planning on 4 weeks to start if i decide to go for it. now, with that said if there is a chance of gyno or suppression, what else should be kept on hand to take if either happens?

you've never heard of Rogaine?

the brand i have is just under 20mg and i was planning on 4 weeks to start if i decide to go for it. now, with that said if there is a chance of gyno or suppression, what else should be kept on hand to take if either happens?

Oh, hair loss stuff. Wouldn't know, I've always shaved my head since my mid 20's so if my hair falls out, I couldn't care less.

Mines 33mg per ml so only taking 2/3ml at a time. I haven't heard of anyone having trouble with low dose for only a month so not bothering to organise any PCT etc.

I personally would stay away from all these supplements that pop out every day from someone's garage that claim it will give you all kinds of results. Back in the day the alternatives were Pro Hormones like. 1AD and Methyl One Test. While they did produce massive gains, they also gave tons of side effects. STAY AWAY FROM COMPANIES THAT HAVE TEST BOOSTER SUPPLEMENTS. This is a number one red flag. Any company that claims they have something that will increaae your testosterone will just scam you. Only way to increase test levels is through TRT or doing a Test Prop, Cypionate or Enathanate Cycle.

Cheer. S

Also for high levels of estrogen which will cause gyno, nipples soreness acne and bloat use Arimidex 0.5 mg EOD and see if the results improve. If not do same dosage but ED.

I personally would stay away from all these supplements that pop out every day from someone's garage that claim it will give you all kinds of results. Back in the day the alternatives were Pro Hormones like. 1AD and Methyl One Test. While they did produce massive gains, they also gave tons of side effects. STAY AWAY FROM COMPANIES THAT HAVE TEST BOOSTER SUPPLEMENTS. This is a number one red flag. Any company that claims they have something that will increaae your testosterone will just scam you. Only way to increase test levels is through TRT or doing a Test Prop, Cypionate or Enathanate Cycle.

Cheer. S

Do you have any actual experience with SARMs? They are not test boosters and have actually been around for a fairly long time at this point with proven results.

Do you have any actual experience with SARMs? They are not test boosters and have actually been around for a fairly long time at this point with proven results.

Yes. I have used oral and liquid Arimidex. Nolvadex. Clomid. Aromasin. List goes on.

Also for high levels of estrogen which will cause gyno, nipples soreness acne and bloat use Arimidex 0.5 mg EOD and see if the results improve. If not do same dosage but ED.

This is prescription only in the states, right?

This is prescription only in the states, right?

Yes. But obviously if you have a source to get it from it wont need a prescription. But the anti estrogen peptides should only be used for treatment of anti estrogen. People do use Arimidex to lose water weight and bloat from the cylce or to treat Acne.

Oh, hair loss stuff. Wouldn't know, I've always shaved my head since my mid 20's so if my hair falls out, I couldn't care less.

Mines 33mg per ml so only taking 2/3ml at a time. I haven't heard of anyone having trouble with low dose for only a month so not bothering to organise any PCT etc.

I am a competitive bodybuilder. What results do you speak of when it comes to SERMs?

In other words you are a pro steroid user?
I dont condone the use of any enhancements or ped but lets just say i am an expert or id like to think i am considering i have ties and learned from ifbb pros

Update: As of this morning, 7 days of 25ish gr Ostarine.

-Knees are fucking awesome, can't say enough about this stuff for this alone.

-Have plenty of energy and workouts seem easier.

-Weight is down about 1kg (2.2lb) but scales say muscle mass is up by 0.6kg (about 1.3lb) I don't necessarily believe this as these electric scales are not that accurate. This was also after an intentional carb up yesterday, still stayed under 2000 calories but nearly all carb while hitting 1g/lb protein.

-Scales say I have dropped over a percentage body fat in the last 7 days. This doesn't sound impressive but in recent years, my body has sat at around 14-15% BF and flatly refused to budge even with big caloric drops which is really fucking annoying.

-one slight side effect. I have this small spot in my mouth, it's kind of like a sore, feels like a burn from food that was too hot. It doesn't really hurt, it's just there. I have read about others experiencing this and apparently goes away soon after you stop using. No big deal.

The above results were with 3 x solid full body weights sessions and 1 x HIIT sprint session on the treadmill, at least 100 pushups each morning at work and running a slight caloric deficit every day. Just trying to do an honest breakdown for those thinking of trying Osta in future.

Yes. I have used oral and liquid Arimidex. Nolvadex. Clomid. Aromasin. List goes on.

But none of these are SARMS, they're SERMS and not the same at all.

With respect, it doesn't sound like you have any special knowledge or experience of SARMS like Ostarine. They're not remotely the same as the old prohormones.

All the info I've read on them shows that at low doses for short periods it's not suppressive. At higher doses for longer periods it's somewhat suppresive but way off a shut-down. And so people's T levels drop a bit and then bounce back after a couple of weeks off it.

I dont condone the use of any enhancements or ped but lets just say i am an expert or id like to think i am considering i have ties and learned from ifbb pros

I was not trying to be a asshole. I just did not think any pro bb today would ever be clean.

With respect, it doesn't sound like you have any special knowledge or experience of SARMS like Ostarine. They're not remotely the same as the old prohormones.

All the info I've read on them shows that at low doses for short periods it's not suppressive. At higher doses for longer periods it's somewhat suppresive but way off a shut-down. And so people's T levels drop a bit and then bounce back after a couple of weeks off it.

I pointed that out yesterday... still no response.

Update 6 weeks in.

25mg/day.

The benefits to my knees reduced over the previous 4 weeks, either that or I'm more sensitive now.

My lifts have gone up a little but volume has increased. I usually do double the reps of my main lift.

Body fat has reduced while weight has gradually increased, up a kilo or two. I've got some vascularity for the first time in my life.

Sleep has been unaffected, no negative sides except maybe a slight dip in sex drive. Feel younger and better but not by a great deal. I definitely got a big boost in the first week or so that then tapered off.

Almost done my run, will update again when finished.

I was not trying to be a asshole. I just did not think any pro bb today would ever be clean.
Oh I totally understad. If you want to be a pro and especially get a pro IFBB card then qualify for Mr O stage youll have to be on gear, GH, IGF1 insulin and other stuff. I know guys who compete and spend about 50 to 60k on gear alone.

Excuse me, what was your question again. I got a little bit lost. Sorry

Back