Non-Thread Worthy Boxing News part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The average world class athlete is 6′1″ tall and weights 217 pounds. His chest is 43″, arm 15.3″, waist 31″, legs 26.8″,and calf 16.4″.

So what are the Odds that Wilder gets embarrassed by Stiverne ?

Apparently Yoan Pablo Hernandez retired due to complications from various injuries.

^shame, he was talented. Wish he had fought Huck, but apparently those two are tighter than Snoop and Dre

Some second rate website was reporting that some newspaper in the Philippines is reporting that Manny chose Tim.

http://en.yibada.com/articles/91980...hy-bradley-according-philippine-newspaper.htm

I looked into it, and that newspaper had gotten the story from The Philippine Star:

http://www.philstar.com/sports/2015/12/04/1528955/report-pacquiao-picks-bradley-last-fight

who in turn said they got it from David Anderson of the mirror. What they didn't say was that they got it from a sarcastic tweet:

David Anderson said:
Amir Khan is prepared to fight Kell Brook at Wembley at end of May after Manny Pacquiao snubs him for a second rematch with Timothy Bradley.

And that's how newsausage is made.

Is Stiverne that easy to hit ? I mean doesn't he carry decent power himself , and at least has gone more rounds which is still a question mark for Wilder

yes
even chris arreola pushed him to the ropes and was able to unload on him

^shame, he was talented. Wish he had fought Huck, but apparently those two are tighter than Snoop and Dre

Or Sauerland just didn't want that fight to happen cause it would mean one of their stars would suffer a setback. Fuck putting on good fights boxing is a business.

This will be more exciting than any recent Klitschko fight.

So between Wilder, Fury, and Joshua , all Tall undefeated hyped prospects who has the most promising future ?

He went on a lengthy tangent one time on twitter about a scorecard one judge submitted for a fight. He was basically shitting on that judge left & right because of his scorecard. I responded to Fat Dan saying that we all have come up with questionable scores in the past and then pointed to his own Ortiz-Berto scoring as one time he messed up. I did it pretty respectably too I thought. But he responded with some rude ass comment towards me and then proceeded to block me on twitter before I could respond back.

All boxers on a compulsory note wrap their hands with hand wraps, in order to protect their fingers, wrists and knuckles. Hands are the first part of the body to encounter contact with the opponent and this means your hand muscles and wrists are put to work immediately. It is important that your fingers and knuckles are in good condition throughout the match.

know more at http://www.ambersport.co.uk/news/how-to-wrap-hands-for-a-boxing-workout/

All right boys, just going to leave a little note here that I uploaded two more books and I need support on them. This is a link to my new official FB page for my writing.

https://www.facebook.com/CroZengarde-press-888359317885748/?ref=hl

The first book is Drawn Away which is completely free on amazon right now.
12088293_888366827884997_6107907280292758102_n.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016FLIFEU?*Version*=1&*entries*=0

"The great dragon is dying and the land along with it. In desperation the kingdoms unite to find the cure, an ancient armlet which contains the powers of many powerful fallen magicians. One of which has come back to reclaim his old prize.

In an ambush the armlet is lost and falls into the hands of an unassuming farmer's slave. With the armlet now bound to him the plight of the kingdom is pushed into his hands. Together with a king's knight, an Elven warrior mage and his greatest friend the band of four must travel to the dragon's lair and cure it before the very land crumbles to the sea.

The undead magician will stop at nothing to regain his prize. Capable of summoning the souls of those he felled, he hunts them through every step of their quest. In the eastern desert Orcish hordes pillage the kingdom, while roaming monsters, drawn to the energy of the artifact itself pursue the party like mindless animals drawn to the smell of blood.

The kingdom is falling and betrayal lurks in every corner of the land. From the Orcish hoard's, to the streets of the capital and creeping into their very party itself. Between kings, gods and men, the true evils may lurk in the very heroes themselves."

The second is My Pyokia, which isn't free yet but only costs about 2 euro or whatever. No clue. It's a steam punk style fantasy, you might get glimpses of Howl's Moving Castle in it.
12088278_888367117884968_9221032894706523555_n.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016FNK9QA?*Version*=1&*entries*=0
"Alone, lost in the Living Forest one dark and stormy night, Ike happens across a strange grey haired child bound inside a large flower the like had never seen. Miraculously, the girl flies them both to the safety of his home in Iron City. From that night this child would become his sister, from that night she would never speak one word. They would name her Pyokia, and no one would ever know where she came from.

Until the night of the festival a decade later, The night Iron City celebrates the return of the Living Airship and the man who pilots it, a magician named Blue. It is a time for celebration as the Living Airship restores energy, the source of magic to Iron city, but also a time to fear as Blue is a known vampire, and each visit takes at least one victim. This year the victim is Ike's father. This year for the first time, Ike learns this magician has grey hair just like his adopted sister, Pyokia. Spurred to avenge his father and find the truth about his sister's identity, Ike and Pyokia set out on a quest to find, interrogate and perhaps destroy this magician. "

So between Wilder, Fury, and Joshua , all Tall undefeated hyped prospects who has the most promising future ?

Fury is ready now.
Wilder is the most raw, his power will make up for his lack of Boxing experience.
Joshua, I think is the future. Though they seem to be rushing him a bit.

My first novel was A Vagrant Story. Made it to the number 1 position on Amazon's free ebooks when it first came out but it's been collecting dust now.

12118735_888367151218298_4431608408547166404_n.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BR4MKS8?*Version*=1&*entries*=0

"Amazon top 10 best seller

When four homeless people find a suicide note they vow to save the man who wrote it before he can carry it out. With only until New Year's Eve to track him down they follow clues in the note which lead them on a journey across the city.

Having long hidden in the darkness of the gutter, the four must finally return to the world they left behind and inevitably face the demons of their past they've long been running from.

They find a city corrupted, over run with turf wars and violence. The people tremble as a serial killer stalks the midnight air. The police appear to have given up hope in catching him. This killer is seemingly unstoppable. Unstoppable, until his path crosses with that of four hapless bums. The last thread of hope lies in each of their hands as their journey to save one man’s life causes them to save many."

What are Furys chances against Wlad ? He doesn't have much pop but he seems to use his length well and his shots add up

Trout and Soro in an IBF JMW eliminator, for the right to lose to Jermall.

Crolla out of his fight, after tackling some burglars and having a concrete slab smashed over his napper.

Trout and Soro in an IBF JMW eliminator, for the right to lose to Jermall.

I called the Trout/Soro fight being made months ago. I knew Trout would step up and give Soro a chance at a name

Jermall needs to give the young gun J-Rock a chance while he waits.

What are Furys chances against Wlad ? He doesn't have much pop but he seems to use his length well and his shots add up

Giving he managed to uppercut himself I would think Wlad would teach a lesson.

I called the Trout/Soro fight being made months ago. I knew Trout would step up and give Soro a chance at a name

Jermall needs to give the young gun J-Rock a chance while he waits.
You got good sources.

Too early for J-Rock. You don't want a solid prospect getting his ass whooped.

A good defense for Jermall would be Vanes.

You got good sources.

Too early for J-Rock. You don't want a solid prospect getting his ass whooped.

A good defense for Jermall would be Vanes.

I wouldnt mind see Vanes get stomped out by Jermall.

Fox Houston did a feature on the Charlos yesterday.

All right boys, just going to leave a little note here that I uploaded two more books and I need support on them. This is a link to my new official FB page for my writing.

"The great dragon is dying and the land along with it. In desperation the kingdoms unite to find the cure, an ancient armlet which contains the powers of many powerful fallen magicians. One of which has come back to reclaim his old prize.

In an ambush the armlet is lost and falls into the hands of an unassuming farmer's slave. With the armlet now bound to him the plight of the kingdom is pushed into his hands. Together with a king's knight, an Elven warrior mage and his greatest friend the band of four must travel to the dragon's lair and cure it before the very land crumbles to the sea.

The undead magician will stop at nothing to regain his prize. Capable of summoning the souls of those he felled, he hunts them through every step of their quest. In the eastern desert Orcish hordes pillage the kingdom, while roaming monsters, drawn to the energy of the artifact itself pursue the party like mindless animals drawn to the smell of blood.

The kingdom is falling and betrayal lurks in every corner of the land. From the Orcish hoard's, to the streets of the capital and creeping into their very party itself. Between kings, gods and men, the true evils may lurk in the very heroes themselves."

I'll check it out dude.

Reading the first one atm

anyone else see that Ernie Terrell passed away a few days ago? I didn't see a thread

Reading the first one atm

Thanks. The free offer ran out on that one though. Sucks because it was definitely on it's way to the number 1 spot.
The other one, My Pyokia, will be up for free tomorrow.

Give me a break. Fury should focus on the Cunnighams of the world, not the Klitschkos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back