Non-Thread Worthy Boxing News part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got done with the first Mayweather Boxing Podcast, it will drop on Thursday at 12 Pacific. I think it went pretty well

18120597_10155051278210631_996245206_o.jpg

Can we stop predicting where people think other people live and carry on?

I took a day off work to stretch the Memorial Day weekend and just realized I replied to 5 threads here this morning and most of it isn't even post-worthy, much less thread-worthy. I think I'll go wash the Toyota and grab some steaks for the grill.

Chemito Moreno retires after getting stopped last weekend. Fun to watch, double digit defenses, unfortunately lost to big names. Likely doesn't get into the IBHOF.

For some reason, all musical nothing to do with cheerleaders I was watching give it 2 u by robin sharpei and the first comment says "robin thicke is the source fuckboy". Possibly the best YouTube comment I read. I figured that belonged here because he once heard someone talk about boxing and thought it meant playing hide and seek in boxes. Pun intended.

Can one of my boxing broskis here pm me about the workings of the betting market over there?

Clarissa Shields vs Cyborg Santos, sparring. Pretty good work, shields worked her

Just watched Mercado vs Booth. That was a great stoppage by the referee, he stopped it when Mercado was clearly out of it, but before the incoming killshot.

Pretty much done with everything today. Laters

Michel Soro-Brian Castano goes down tomorrow afternoon U.S. time, don't know if a stream pops up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back