Nonsensical Rifle Addiction

I have an NRA membership but won't be renewing when it expires. NRA is just a little too far right for me. I doubt they'll miss me tho.

And on the other hand - I abandoned them about 15 years ago.

Too willing to compromise.

nice. one member dropped because they were TOO conservative, while the other quit because it wasnt conservative ENOUGH.
i love this country.

yeah that whole story is sad... these people use to be viking, this is how cultures are destroyed

culture will eventually die and we will all look and act the same
deaths from terrorist attack in europe 2016 ............. 142
deaths from guns in usa 2016.................................. 15,000

15000 criminals for all i know, well guns arent used for target practice, you have to assume they will be used for good reason

nice. one member dropped because they were TOO conservative, while the other quit because it wasnt conservative ENOUGH.
i love this country.
They'll be fine without me. I'm not dropping as some grand protest. It's just a club that's not my cup of tea.

You have a running war on the streets, with more deaths annually than many low intensity official wars. USA have lost more people to gun violence than to its major wars, and you want MORE guns?

that's fine, it doesn't bother me... most are criminals anyway

yeah that whole story is sad... these people use to be viking, this is how cultures are destroyed

culture will eventually die and we will all look and act the same

15000 criminals for all i know, well guns arent used for target practice, you have to assume they will be used for good reason
<TheWire1>

well it wasnt 15000 innocent victims, i appreciate you came with a number but it means nothing
so they deserved it then,
the 671 killed or injured kids under 11,
or the 383 mass shooting victims in 2016,
or the 2,500 from home invasion,
or the 2,200 unintentionally shot,
or the 325 cops shot...............well ok then, i was unaware i was addressing a moron

or the 325 cops shot...............well ok then, i was unaware i was addressing a moron

Perhaps you should have used a subset of the overall 15,000 number that help to make whatever point it is you are trying to make in the first place. Would save on the confusion because obviously 15,000 is not the number you want.

deaths from terrorist attack in europe 2016 ............. 142
deaths from guns in usa 2016.................................. 15,000
Many deaths are a good thing as long as it's bad people getting killed. How many of those 15,000 are innocents who get killed? Is it also including suicides?

Perhaps you should have used a subset of the overall 15,000 number that help to make whatever point it is you are trying to make in the first place. Would save on the confusion because obviously 15,000 is not the number you want.
he found it hard to believe that guns werent desired in europe due to the terrorist attacks, id have thought the figures spoke for themselves
a death is a death

The NRA went soft a long time ago. There are organizations less willing to pander to leftist scum that are more deserving of your money.

I'm an NRA life member anyway though because I'm not liberal (no drug addictions, or HIV) and have disposable income.

To turn this topic into something other than your standard sheltered liberal manchild whining about firearms, isn't it cool that Eastern Europe is lightening up on their firearms laws? Maybe I'll get a dual Czech citizenship.

he found it hard to believe that guns werent desired in europe due to the terrorist attacks, id have thought the figures spoke for themselves
a death is a death

If it's just terrorist attacks, then yeah the numbers are small. I find terrorism in general to be a very loud but overall small thing. The demographic transformation itself is a far, far larger phenomenon and could very likely create a lot of instability and social disintegration in the future (which I think is partly the reason why it is being pushed so hard to begin with, as part of an overall globalization effort)

People just focusing on people killed by terrorism are missing the bigger picture IMO.

the only way to get those numbers to 0 is to make guns illegal though and you still might have a black market and smuggling and armed criminals... then we gotta make all bomb components illegal... and we need to make cars illegal then. When will it end? Maybe shoelaces will be illegal one day cause you might trip and fall LMAO

so i dont get what would actually solve your problem

i get it, we have to think of the children... which is why we keep our guns... to protect the children

double those numbers for all i care

the only way to get those numbers to 0 is to make guns illegal though and you still might have a black market and smuggling and armed criminals... then we gotta make all bomb components illegal... and we need to make cars illegal then. When will it end? Maybe shoelaces will be illegal one day cause you might trip and fall LMAO

so i dont get what would actually solve your problem

i get it, we have to think of the children... which is why we keep our guns... to protect the children

double those numbers for all i care
you asked why we dont want guns......do the maths genius

Back