Nonsensical Rifle Addiction

im being good ruprecht i see you down there judging me
you asked why we dont want guns......do the maths genius

yeah and i told you your solution won't solve your problem, sorry but your make believe murder free land doesnt exist

im being good ruprecht i see you down there judging me

yeah and i told you your solution won't solve your problem, sorry but your make believe murder free land doesnt exist
that wasnt the question, did you forget your own question?
keep digging

the NRA does get out there
although I find it odd it's always brought up how the NRA lobbied to prevent the CDC from studying gun deaths

when, nobody is asking why the Center for Disease Control and Prevention is wanting to study gun deaths....and not deaths by disease.
Shouldn't the ATF be studying gun deaths?

that wasnt the question, did you forget your own question?
keep digging
yeah of course i remember, let me break it down for you

i asked why, you said cause the children, and then i said getting rid of our guns wouldnt save those kids

honestly are you stupid or just play one on the internet?

yeah of course i remember, let me break it down for you

i asked why, you said cause the children, and then i said getting rid of our guns wouldnt save those kids

honestly are you stupid or just play one on the internet?
<TrumpWrong1>i didnt mention children in my first reply, simply stated the raw numbers of terror attack victims compared to gun victims.
you then stated some rubbish about how they were all criminals, i broke the numbers down to show that was bullshit.
then you rambled on a bit about cars etc, deflecting from the original question.
you then switched focus from europe to the USA saying "we have to keep our guns to protect the children" then stated id said a"make believe murder free land" which is a lie.
youre not very good at this are you?
are you trying to get banned for a bet or something?

deaths from terrorist attack in europe 2016 ............. 142
deaths from guns in usa 2016.................................. 15,000

Someone didn't watch the video I provided in this thread and has no clue on the breakdown of those deaths.

OP is a typical 2-bit mouth breather troll who posts a triggering video, offers zero substance in his post and also does not come back to reply to offer any substance either

Name an addiction that is not "nonsensical"

People collect coins, stamps, baseball cards, cereal box toys, knives, and yes guns

Why this is an issue for the 2-bit mouth breather troll OP who knows

Someone didn't watch the video I provided in this thread and has no clue on the breakdown of those deaths.
i provided a breakdown of those deaths, not counting adults murdered outside the home, or suicides.
the murder rate in the US is 4 times that of the uk, so you either have too many guns, or not enough.
on the whole europe has decided its safer not to have people walking around armed, judging by the murder rate, i think they made the right decision.

A gun can come in pretty handy.

This guy lives just outside of Soldotna.

Friends,

Have I got a story for you guys!
King season is over, and since I had a day off before silvers start, I
Thought I would go for a walk! This occurred at 11:16 am this morning
(Sunday), just 2/10 of a mile from my house, ON OUR ROAD while walking
My dogs (trying to get in shape for hunting season, ironically!) for the
Record, this is in a residential area-not back in the woods, no
Bow hunting, no stealth occurring....

I heard a twig snap, and looked back...full on charge-a huge brownie,
Ears back, head low and motorin' full speed! Came with zero warning; no
Woof, no popping of the teeth, no standing up, nothing like what you
Think or see on TV! It charged from less than 20 yards and was on me in
about one-second! Totally surreal-I just started shooting in the general
Direction, and praise God that my second shot (or was it my third?)
Rolled him at 5 feet and he skidded to a stop 10 feet BEYOND where I was
Shooting from-I actually sidestepped him and fell over backwards on the
Last shot, and his momentum carried him to a stop past where I fired my
First shot!

It was a prehistoric old boar-no teeth, no fat-weighed between 900-1000
Lbs and took five men to DRAG it onto a tilt-bed trailer! Big bear-its
Paw measured out at about a 9 1/2 footer!

Never-ever-thought "it" would happen to me! It's always some other smuck, Right?

Well, no bull-I am still high on adrenaline, with my gut in a Knot.

Feels like I did 10000 crunches without stopping! Almost puked for
An hour after, had the burps and couldn't even stand up as the troopers
Conducted their investigation! Totally wiped me out-cant even put that
feeling into words, by far the most emotion I have ever felt at once!

No doubt that God was with me, as I brought my Ruger .454 Casull (and
Some "hot" 350 grain solids) just for the heck of it, and managed to
Draw and snap shoot (pointed, never even aimed!) from the hip! Total
Luck shot!

All I can say is Praise God for my safety and for choosing to leave the
Wife and kids at home on this walk! Got a charter tomorrow, so gonna TRY
To get some sleep now!

Talk to ya soon, -Greg
Greg & Sherri
Soldotna , AK 99669

i provided a breakdown of those deaths, not counting adults murdered outside the home, or suicides.
the murder rate in the US is 4 times that of the uk, so you either have too many guns, or not enough.
on the whole europe has decided its safer not to have people walking around armed, judging by the murder rate, i think they made the right decision.

Do you guys have subcultures like Chicago or Detroit? Lots of other places to name but would leave someone out.

The funny part is many folks from the EU come here, go shooting one time...and love it. Sure, some more common sense gun control measures could be put in place, but the right to own and shoot firearms is not going away in the USA any time soon.

Do you guys have subcultures like Chicago or Detroit? Lots of other places to name but would leave someone out.
sure we do, high crime areas occur all over the world.
i live in ireland now and gun crime is increasing, cities like dublin and limerick are well known for areas where gangsters are shooting each other, police ( gardai) are on the whole keystone cops who cant stop them.
my point is it would be much worse if a few million guns were floating around instead of a few hundred.
also no bears
irelands murder rate is still less than a seventh of the US rate

sure we do, high crime areas occur all over the world.
i live in ireland now and gun crime is increasing, cities like dublin and limerick are well known for areas where gangsters are shooting each other, police ( gardai) are on the whole keystone cops who cant stop them.
my point is it would be much worse if a few million guns were floating around instead of a few hundred.
also no bears
irelands murder rate is still less than a seventh of the US rate

Interesting, our subcultures are special. Tuffest gun laws and still blasting each other.

No bears for sure. Growing up with guns and hunting is almost everyone's experience I know up here.

Of course there's no murder free country, but the US has a murder rate that's 2.5 times higher than the second highest western nation and somewhere in the vicinity of 5 times higher than the average of the Western European countries. The firearm homicide rate in the US is alone enough to completely dwarf the total homicide rate in any other western nation, as 60% of US homicides are committed with firearms. I've seen nothing that indicates that the US has a higher percentage of homicides being criminal on criminal than other western nations either.

It's of course not just the presence of firearms but the attitude towards their application. These are clearly significant factors for the US homicide issue.

The NRA went soft a long time ago. There are organizations less willing to pander to leftist scum that are more deserving of your money.

I'm an NRA life member anyway though because I'm not liberal (no drug addictions, or HIV) and have disposable income.

To turn this topic into something other than your standard sheltered liberal manchild whining about firearms, isn't it cool that Eastern Europe is lightening up on their firearms laws? Maybe I'll get a dual Czech citizenship.

tenor.gif

OP is a typical 2-bit mouth breather troll who posts a triggering video, offers zero substance in his post and also does not come back to reply to offer any substance either

Name an addiction that is not "nonsensical"

People collect coins, stamps, baseball cards, cereal box toys, knives, and yes guns

Why this is an issue for the 2-bit mouth breather troll OP who knows

OP is always trolling about gun control. They should ban his ass once and for all. Lately he's been running his bitch mouth about Trump, too.

Although I hope nobody on the right was triggered by a shitty video like this, even though you indicate they were. We need to be stronger than that if we're gong to shut down the liberal snowflakes and take back our country.

Of course there's no murder free country, but the US has a murder rate that's 2.5 times higher than the second highest western nation and somewhere in the vicinity of 5 times higher than the average of the Western European countries. The firearm homicide rate in the US is alone enough to completely dwarf the total homicide rate in any other western nation, as 60% of US homicides are committed with firearms. I've seen nothing that indicates that the US has a higher percentage of homicides being criminal on criminal than other western nations either.

It's of course not just the presence of firearms but the attitude towards their application. These are clearly significant factors for the US homicide issue.

I don't see how it would be possible to bring the numbers into relative alignment without either getting handguns off the streets, cracking down on gang violence, or both. Gang violence + hand guns is what is spiking the numbers by the looks of it

Another NRA lifetime member checking in haters gonna hate lol.

The NRA went soft a long time ago. There are organizations less willing to pander to leftist scum that are more deserving of your money.

I'm an NRA life member anyway though because I'm not liberal (no drug addictions, or HIV) and have disposable income.

To turn this topic into something other than your standard sheltered liberal manchild whining about firearms, isn't it cool that Eastern Europe is lightening up on their firearms laws? Maybe I'll get a dual Czech citizenship.

Legit researching Panama for retirement. Nice expat community and decent gun laws.

Back