Nonsensical Rifle Addiction

Report back.
What I’ve read so far......

Pros:
Low cost of living
Retirement Visas and perks, you get discounts for retiring to that country.
Good affordable healthcare
National currency is the US Dollar
No taxes on income from out of the country

Cons:
Must be diligent in getting vaccinated. Gotta watch that Zika.
Slow pace is too laid back for what Americans are used to.
Driving can be a hassle.

From a gun owner stand point. You can own and carry. Importing your shit can be a hassle though. Easier to just buy their military surplus.

And their government infrastructure seems stable.

That Dutch audience was ridiculously easily amused.

"Ive been wounded! I need thoughts and prayers!"

sure we do, high crime areas occur all over the world.
i live in ireland now and gun crime is increasing, cities like dublin and limerick are well known for areas where gangsters are shooting each other, police ( gardai) are on the whole keystone cops who cant stop them.
my point is it would be much worse if a few million guns were floating around instead of a few hundred.
also no bears
irelands murder rate is still less than a seventh of the US rate
I’m just asking because I had this same discussion with my Irish friends while I was living there, but the low gun crime rate in Ireland currently is only recent wouldn’t you say? I mean, strict gun laws by the Irish government as well as the Brits hardly prevented gun crime prior to the Good Friday Agreement. So wouldn’t you say it’s more about the willingness of the people to use violence than the ability to acquire arms? I was interested in their responses, some argued that strict gun laws kept the ‘RA from being even more active than they were, while others saw parallels between the paramilitaries and gang culture in the US.

You guys over there it's a bad thing that ass holes kill each other off.

I got no problem with gang bangers killing each other then locking whatever is left over for life.

I care about innocent lives but the vast number of deaths are suicide which is sad for the family but they are going to do it anyway. Then the next is gang bangers killing each other which I don't care about.

And just to help out. Why does anyone over that care if Americans kill each other. You can stay over there and it is no effect on you.

I wonder how long it took the TS to come up with the title. SICK burn. :D

Even evil black rifles? :eek:

Yes. Only problem being is that you gotta buy what they have as importing is next to impossible currently.

But sawed off’s and SBR’s are good to go. It also takes a bit to go through the permit process, but probably no longer than some of the restricted states here in the US.

Imagine being such a puzzy you have to carry a rifle with you everywhere.

You probably weight like 140 lbs and jerk off to Joanna Jerdepsxzzxlvkhjsadl;vhsdlkijgvasdvlkjasdklhvjasldkhv pics bro

Internet tough guys these days

Let me show you a real Euro-Cuck PSA on how to deal with the new aggressive men.

They are very passive people and would never walk through Muslim men trying to intimidate them off a sidewalk. Yelling "hello" to a friend across the street is too over the top for them. This does not end well for these guys.

Is she a Jedi?

Is she a Jedi?

That is exactly what we said and were laughing about. When I sent it to my Finnish friend (Jukka), he didn't have much to say about it except that, "Finns are passive people". So that act would work on a Finnish man, but throw an immigrant in there and she gets violated in bad bad ways.

That is exactly what we said and were laughing about. When I sent it to my Finnish friend (Jukka), he didn't have much to say about it except that, "Finns are passive people". So that act would work on a Finnish man, but throw an immigrant in there and she gets violated in bad bad ways.
Passive? Simo is dissapoint

Back