Noobs Trying to Coach in the Gym

Usually those people learn very fast that they are beginners.
Sparr: They gas fast and have no technique and try to hit softly the moment their brain got a ring.

Often you don't see them anymore in the box gym.

Lol yeah when you've been hit for real, engaging becomes a secondary thought. Your brain goes into survival mode. lol

The best example is in a street fight , most tough guys have juice left for 15 seconds. Skipping rope is a swiss knife in boxing. In kickboxing things are different you can kick your way out of range easily to regain your breath.

The best example is in a street fight , most tough guys have juice left for 15 seconds. Skipping rope is a swiss knife in boxing. In kickboxing things are different you can kick your way out of range easily to regain your breath.

How would you suggest doing this? The kicking piece? I always thought you'd gas more being that the legs are a larger limb. What kick are you referring to, out of curiosity?

How would you suggest doing this? The kicking piece? I always thought you'd gas more being that the legs are a larger limb. What kick are you referring to, out of curiosity?

Front kicks, side kicks , spinning back kicks that don't use much energy, there are many different kicks for each category.
Jon jones and that mcsomething irish guy use kicks a lot to regain distance.

The hopping kicks are good for preserving energy.

Front kicks, side kicks , spinning back kicks that don't use much energy, there are many different kicks for each category.
Jon jones and that mcsomething irish guy use kicks a lot to regain distance.

I like that sidekick. The oblique kick seems like it would be awkward to throw unless you were really competent in what you were doing.

I like that sidekick. The oblique kick seems like it would be awkward to throw unless you were really competent in what you were doing.

It's just a hopping side kick, here you can find many kicks, use the ones that are thrown by hopping on one leg, good for maintaining distance and doesn't spend a lot more energy than pendulum steps.
Oh I used to kick the lower belly in competition, kicking the legs works too, depends on the rules.

Be a dick, fuck them.

Remind me of this for some reason lol.

Forgot+to+convert+it+to+jpeg+heres+a+more+manageable+_4d892ef1bd5d0dc30197c5e973aea088.jpg

TS... Fuck them to death when training BJJ/wrestling with them. Like so.

Screen-Shot-2015-09-24-at-10.40.18-AM.jpg

It's just a hopping side kick, here you can find many kicks, use the ones that are thrown by hopping on one leg, good for maintaining distance and doesn't spend a lot more energy than pendulum steps.
Oh I used to kick the lower belly in competition, kicking the legs works too, depends on the rules.

You do TKD or "Tang Soo Do"? I put it in quotes because I don't know the difference.

Back