Nope. DC cheated by poking Stipe in the eye

Notice the knockout after DC poked Stipe's eye.

The gameplan to accidentally poke his eye to distract him and clip him in the face with the right hand.

you've said before that jones is the goat - eventhough he has popped for steroids, is a sociopath and has eye poked most of his opponents, so why the fuck do you even care about eye pokes in the DC-Stipe fight? makes no sense.

cpmNRi4.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

He threw a right hand... with his fingers stretched... and swiped across Stipe's eyes...

Then backhanded him with fingers still out to rake the eye again. He got two eye pokes in on the same punch. For good measure.

The gameplan to accidentally poke his eye to distract him and clip him in the face with the right hand.
Stipe eye poked DC in the same round.

Also, what is the 'Nope' in reference to TS?
Screenshot_20180716-164841_Chrome.jpg

Wow. Morons really do exist.

And Jon Jones dick rider confirmed.

<{cruzshake}>

Stipe fans are the new crybabies.

That's what you get for thinking he was the goat at HW.
Hilarious.

fuck off it was accidental .. He threw a right hand and the thumb grazed him ..

don't be salty
Maybe you should fuck off since hes been on here alot longer than you noob and it wasnt accidental he did it twice.

Stipe fans are the new crybabies.

That's what you get for thinking he was the goat at HW.
Hilarious.
i havent even mentioned the eyepokes and i maintain that stipe is the GOAT at heavyweight.

Maybe you should fuck off since hes been on here alot longer than you noob and it wasnt accidental he did it twice.
What are you his big brother ?? Salty the 2nd ??

He had time to recover and said yes to continuing..

Respect your double champ !!

Haha you fucking cry babies are hilarious. If Stipe hadn't got poked in the eye he wouldn't have been so hittable when coming out of the clinch right? Like it was the eye poke that formed this bad habbit DC was prepared to take advantage of. Pretty funny, when a fighter makes excuses after a loss he's a chump but Stipe has no excuse and here you goofs are making them for him lol

DC called how he was going to win basically. Pretty much said he would hurt him in the clinch. Stipe did not have his D tight enough in close. Jones and Gus never got badly hurt in tight like that with DC.

It looked like Stipe poked DC in the eye first and then DC poked Stipe. I still haven't seen any evidence Stipe got poked in the eye a second time. Would love to see it.

Accidental eye pokes happen...unless you are Jon Jones

Like I said after the Costa Hall fight, cheating gets rewarded.
That's a stupid statement, seeing that Costa was thoroughly tested and passed all tests....
Then again, who said reality and the burden of proof ever stopped a hater from making up shit???

Nah

you morons need to stop thinking fighters are saint and don't use all the tricks in the book

just like him cheating on the scale
he's a cheater

No one is a saint, not you not me. Or everyone who does the slightest thing wrong is the spawn of satan himself.

DC is alright, this is mostly people trying to discredit his accomplishments. But they are all well earned and well deserved, unlike Jones.

Back