Nope. DC cheated by poking Stipe in the eye

Nah
Obviously, you still don't even understand my original post, kid. It doesn't even matter if it was unintentional, the fact that it's always ruled unintentional by the ref, means you can get away with cheating because you'll always get the benefit of the doubt, no matter how obviously intentional the foul looks. So cheating gets rewarded.

And if you really think those were unintentional, you're really naïve, kiddo.
And if a fighter fights so recklessly and aggressively that he hits you 3 times in your nuts in a short time, then guess what, he is fully at peace with nut shotting you. It's like shooting in someone's general direction with a gun and knowing someone is there but saying you weren't trying to hit that person, you were just shooting in his general direction. Pretty retarded Especially if you hit that person twice before.
Retarded is saying "it was unintentional but it is cheating".

It seems you are just too stupid to understand that you just contradicted yourself.

Keep hating, kid.

Nah

Retarded is saying "it was unintentional but it is cheating".

It seems you are just too stupid to understand that you just contradicted yourself.

Keep hating, kid.

It seems that you are too retarded to understand I never said it was unintentional. Just because the ref said it was, doesn't actually make it unintentional

I said it doesn't matter if it's unintentional, because it was not the point of that comment. That doesn't mean I think it was unintentional. I definitely don't think that.

The point is, refs ain't doing shit to stop or prevent people from committing fouls. If they cracked down harder on them, the intentional fouls would definitely be committed less and even the unintentional fouls would be committed less, because fighters would be more careful and fight smarter to avoid accidental fouls. Not recklessly start kneeing without any care about where they may land, for example.

But in the current situation where refs are too afraid to act, you can cheat all you want with fouls and you'll gain your advantages without getting panelized.

The thing about that is, people think all things are equal. Maybe DC closed his eye and it didnt affect him badly. For sure Stipe was affected by them.

Yep and Cormier’s eye poke looked WAY more blatant. I mean the one that stopped the fight for a bit was a fucking STRIKE thrown with his fingers pointed straight out! Not a range finder or push away... a right jab with the fingers pointed.

It seems that you are too retarded to understand I never said it was unintentional. Just because the ref said it was, doesn't actually make it unintentional

I said it doesn't matter if it's unintentional, because it was not the point of that comment. That doesn't mean I think it was unintentional. I definitely don't think that.

The point is, refs ain't doing shit to stop or prevent people from committing fouls. If they cracked down harder on them, the intentional fouls would definitely be committed less and even the unintentional fouls would be committed less, because fighters would be more careful and fight smarter to avoid accidental fouls. Not recklessly start kneeing without any care about where they may land, for example.

But in the current situation where refs are too afraid to act, you can cheat all you want with fouls and you'll gain your advantages without getting panelized.
I am retarded... and yet you don't know what you type...
Let me quote your ass and prove who is the true dumbass:
It doesn't even matter if it was unintentional, the fact that it's always ruled unintentional by the ref, means you can get away with cheating because you'll always get the benefit of the doubt, no matter how obviously intentional the foul looks. So cheating gets rewarded.

If it was (or not) unintentional is ALL that matters, kid.
Because if it was, then it is obviously not cheating.
If it wasn't unintentional, THEN it would be cheating.

Now go on and try to find a functioning brain... yours is dead

I am retarded... and yet you don't know what you type...
Let me quote your ass and prove who is the true dumbass:

If it was (or not) unintentional is ALL that matters, kid.
Because if it was, then it is obviously not cheating.
If it wasn't unintentional, THEN it would be cheating.

Now go on and try to find a functioning brain... yours is dead

Lol, you really are 5 years old. It does matter to the definition of cheating. But the post I made was not one that was trying to define cheating. It does not matter to THE POINT I WAS TRYING TO MAKE with the post YOU responded to. You know, the post you didn't even understand to begin with, because you thought it was about PEDs. The one I now have been trying to explain to your simple ass with so many posts, yet your skull is too thick to get it through.

The point I was trying to make is about the refs, not about what should be considered cheating and what not? Get it now? Or do you need pictures to go with it?

Lol, you really are 5 years old. It does matter to the definition of cheating. But the post I made was not one that was trying to define cheating. It does not matter to THE POINT I WAS TRYING TO MAKE with the post YOU responded to. You know, the post you didn't even understand to begin with, because you thought it was about PEDs. The one I now have been trying to explain to your simple ass with so many posts, yet your skull is too thick to get it through.

The point I was trying to make is about the refs, not about what should be considered cheating and what not? Get it now? Or do you need pictures to go with it?
backpedal all you want, kid.
You can't even understand how you contradict yourself and then try to blame it on "I mean something different".
Well, you may have, but you obviously screwed it up.

And no, I understood you perfectly. You (as any other hater) try to claim you knew someone was cheating (even though the ref, a guy who is literally inside the cage said otherwise). You know better, and you need to hate!

backpedal all you want, kid.
You can't even understand how you contradict yourself and then try to blame it on "I mean something different".
Well, you may have, but you obviously screwed it up.

And no, I understood you perfectly. You (as any other hater) try to claim you knew someone was cheating (even though the ref, a guy who is literally inside the cage said otherwise). You know better, and you need to hate!

Lol, bud. You truly are naive if you think the ref has an objective view on the matter. I guess you always agree with every ref call, don't you? Even you can't be that dumb. You clearly didn't understand me perfectly, because you thought it was about PEDs, so who here is trying to backpedal? LMAO!!!

Any other obviously retarded shit you want to say?

Lol, bud. You truly are naive if you think the ref has an objective view on the matter. I guess you always agree with every ref call, don't you? Even you can't be that dumb. You clearly didn't understand me perfectly, because you thought it was about PEDs, so who here is trying to backpedal? LMAO!!!

Any other obviously retarded shit you want to say?
No need, you are doing it plenty, claiming you know what the fighter is thinking and what his intentions are.
I never said Referees are always right (that's one more of your inventions). But the ref clearly saw it and clearly explained it was intentional (which the commentator even said something about it)... then again, you seem to know what everyone is thinking, right? You are soooo smart!

And yet you are a hater...

No need, you are doing it plenty, claiming you know what the fighter is thinking and what his intentions are.
I never said Referees are always right (that's one more of your inventions). But the ref clearly saw it and clearly explained it was intentional (which the commentator even said something about it)... then again, you seem to know what everyone is thinking, right? You are soooo smart!

And yet you are a hater...

Nah, bud. It's just my opinion and I backed my opinion up with the reasoning I have for it. That's indeed what smart people do. Dumb people just believe shit without thinking about it critically, that's what you do.

I am indeed a heter of dirty fighters. Because I love the sport and dirty fighters ruin that sport

Notice the knockout after DC poked Stipe's eye.

The gameplan to accidentally poke his eye to distract him and clip him in the face with the right hand.
tenor.gif

Nah, bud. It's just my opinion and I backed my opinion up with the reasoning I have for it. That's indeed what smart people do. Dumb people just believe shit without thinking about it critically, that's what you do.

I am indeed a heter of dirty fighters. Because I love the sport and dirty fighters ruin that sport

yes, and the reason he is a dirty fighter is because you know what he was thinking. Gotcha.
...and then you call yourself smart.

Good one, kid.
See, smart people don't need to convince themselves they are smart.
Actually, smart people always have doubts, so they don't reach conclusions like you do.

let me explain in terms you could understand:
If you kill yourself, you will not suffer (you are dead).
Other people around you would suffer.
It is the same when you are an idiot. You won't suffer because you are the idiot.
It is the other people around you that will suffer.

Keep trying, kid. So far you only proved you are a hater (you admitted as much) and not so smart (see my example above).

yes, and the reason he is a dirty fighter is because you know what he was thinking. Gotcha.
...and then you call yourself smart.

Good one, kid.
See, smart people don't need to convince themselves they are smart.
Actually, smart people always have doubts, so they don't reach conclusions like you do.

let me explain in terms you could understand:
If you kill yourself, you will not suffer (you are dead).
Other people around you would suffer.
It is the same when you are an idiot. You won't suffer because you are the idiot.
It is the other people around you that will suffer.

Keep trying, kid. So far you only proved you are a hater (you admitted as much) and not so smart (see my example above).

Not once have I said I know what he is thinking. Smart guy. That's just you not understanding what I have been saying and twisting it.

Lol, bud. You really really really are not that smart, You just typed out that smart people doubt things (I have been doubting the bias of refs and announcers this whole time) You are the one not doubting the ref. Nor are you doubting yourself and acting on it, or you would have stopped this silly attempt to safe face after you have been shown to be wrong at the very start. It's not that bad, bud, everybody makes mistakes. You just happened to be an ass in doing so and that's why I am paying you in kind.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA, well bud. Please apply that corny view to your own existence. People must be suffering as fuck around you. You still haven't even owned up to your mistake about the PEDs, just have been ignoring it cus it establishes who here is actually mentally underperforming.

Not once have I said I know what he is thinking. Smart guy. That's just you not understanding what I have been saying and twisting it.

Lol, bud. You really really really are not that smart, You just typed out that smart people doubt things (I have been doubting the bias of refs and announcers this whole time) You are the one not doubting the ref. Nor are you doubting yourself and acting on it, or you would have stopped this silly attempt to safe face after you have been shown to be wrong at the very start. It's not that bad, bud, everybody makes mistakes. You just happened to be an ass in doing so and that's why I am paying you in kind.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA, well bud. Please apply that corny view to your own existence. People must be suffering as fuck around you. You still haven't even owned up to your mistake about the PEDs, just have been ignoring it cus it establishes who here is actually mentally underperforming.
awww so cute. The example went over your head.
Well, it was worth a shot.

Haters gonna hate, and there's nothing we can do about it.

They are brainless and don't care about the truth... they "know better".

awww so cute. The example went over your head.
Well, it was worth a shot.

Haters gonna hate, and there's nothing we can do about it.

They are brainless and don't care about the truth... they "know better".

Nah, I understood your example and thought it was very ironic.

Anything wrong with hating dirty fighters? Or are you just throwing out one liners for the hell of it?

The truth is only Costa knows. Not the ref, not the announcers, not you, not me. We all have our opinions on it though and you seem to not be able to deal with that.

Nah, I understood your example and thought it was very ironic.

Anything wrong with hating dirty fighters? Or are you just throwing out one liners for the hell of it?

The truth is only Costa knows. Not the ref, not the announcers, not you, not me. We all have our opinions on it though and you seem to not be able to deal with that.
Nah. everyone is entitled to their opinion, even one so stupid as yours.
But when you try to claim you are right because you know what the fighter was thinking, that's when you become a prepotent prick who is doing his best to bash a fighter.

Nah. everyone is entitled to their opinion, even one so stupid as yours.
But when you try to claim you are right because you know what the fighter was thinking, that's when you become a prepotent prick who is doing his best to bash a fighter.

Again, never said I knew what he was thinking. But if you want to hate on me cus of something you made up, all the power to you, bud.

welcome to the ufc! this your first event? first time you watched an mma fight yeah?

just gonna bring you up to speed here my brother

giphy.gif

hELEK52.gif

aDFwXfE.gif

fingers4.gif

enjoy!

Guaranteed majority of people bitching are salty ass Jones fans.......Jones is the GOAT eyepoke artist lmfao.

I like both guys a lot but rooting for DC simply because I tend to root for the underdogs in such circumstances.

That said it is obviously a very tainted win. 3 legit eye pokes including one right before the KO.

People still go on about this? I am still butthurt Stipe lost, still butthurt my prediction for the fight is wrong but I don't think the pokes, whether intentional or not, were what won him the fight. Stipe had that blind spot in the clinch with or without vision. Fucking sucks to watch a guy I root for lose but if he is man enough not to bitch about the pokes, then I should move on too.

I would be/am more upset about Stipe not getting a rematch with DC than those eye pokes tbh.

Back