NorCal gets what NorCal don’t want - immigration raids

TheFirstEMP

Overdone and dry!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
http://m.sfgate.com/bayarea/article...rthern-California-12544863.php#photo-12360926

Federal immigration agents raided 77 businesses in Northern California this week, demanding proof that their employees are legally allowed to work in the United States, officials said Thursday.

The businesses were given three working days to comply with the order, the federal Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency said.

It was believed to be the largest such localized sweep of workplaces since President Trump took office. Thomas Homan, the agency’s interim director, has called for a large increase in such raids in recent months.

ICE did not identify any of the businesses its agents raided in the Bay Area and Sacramento region Monday through Wednesday. Agents made no immediate arrests, ICE said.

Youhavetogoback.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

html5

I need me some snacks for this

Well good, aren't dems saying to go after the businesses not the illegals?

We should do both but this way the left losses its appeal to emotions.
I 100% support this. If you go after the employers, and make it known hat you will be doing so, it becomes less appealing to hire illegals. No demand, no supply.

California has been riding the petulance tip so hard, the last couple years especially. Tantrum needs do not lead to dignified outcomes.

'you can add too, but not take away'

when you make city or state laws that are questionable in terms of Federal compliance, you have to expect an opposition Federal Government to check you eventually

They need a cops show to televise this for entertainment for the real citizens.

I'm sympathetic to immigrants, but I'm glad to hear that businesses are being targeted. That's the best way to reduce illegal immigration, imo. What kind of fines are they expected to pay?

California has been riding the petulance tip so hard, the last couple years especially. Tantrum needs do not lead to dignified outcomes.
I hope it leads to somehow people like Clooney's home's being repossessed as essentially halfway houses.

I know it won't happen but let me dream damnit.

Good. Its one thing to turn a blind eye at times. Its another to create policy that encourages lawlessness.

Lol let try and come to Santa Ana in SoCal ... place is practically little Mexico

Lol let try and come to Santa Ana in SoCal ... place is practically little Mexico

Other than East LA, pretty sure Santa Ana has the highest proportion of Latinos of any city bigger than 100,000 people

Good. We need to go after the businesses hiring illegals, not waste way more time and energy going after individuals (unless they have committed a crime). Fine the shit out of the businesses so that they go back to hiring Americans and not looking for immorally cheap labor

Left simporting $15/hr but also illegal workers is an oxymoron I will never wrap my head around unless they simply suppprt slave labor of brown people

Back