NorCal vs SoCal - if you had to pick one to live in, which would it be?

Where would you rather live?

• Total voters
Are you referring to Norcal as San Francisco or are we talking the State of Jefferson Norcal where the non liberals live?

yeah, san ramon is upper-middle class. back in high school, i had a friend who worked with a guy who lived in fucking blackhawk. i went to the dudes house once, and you had to go through three checkpoints just to get there lol. i remember getting to the front door, and the kid opened the door with a gigantic ziplock bag of weed haha. it must have been at least a pounds worth. the kid was living by himself, because his dad was a ceo of some company, and he was talking about how joe montana's house was like a block away, and e-40 wasn't far away either. the maids and people who worked i the house had their own house on the property.
I dated a girl from Blackhawk back in the day whose parents lived next to "Paul from the Diamond Store" if you remember him and his commercials from back then. Guy had the most elaborate xmas light set up ever and had parties weekly. My exes mom kicked her dad out for awhile because he git coked up with Paul at one of the parties. That whole 680 corridor from Pleasanton to Walnut Creek is littered with money, drugs, and hot chicks. It was a great place to grow up.

The deep north and I mean north of San Fran. It is really the 3rd part of the great state of ca.

You have the south with Mexicans.

You have north where the gheys can marry the gheys

Then you have the deep North which is God's country. Wide open trees and rivers. No traffic

Too many bigoted hicks up there though.

I dated a girl from Blackhawk back in the day whose parents lived next to "Paul from the Diamond Store" if you remember him and his commercials from back then. Guy had the most elaborate xmas light set up ever and had parties weekly. My exes mom kicked her dad out for awhile because he git coked up with Paul at one of the parties. That whole 680 corridor from Pleasanton to Walnut Creek is littered with money, drugs, and hot chicks. It was a great place to grow up.

hahaha. yeah, i remember those diamond store commercials. looking back, i'm not surprised that the guy was a coke-fiend. yeah, danville, alamo, etc. those areas have tons of hot chicks around. i grew up in lowly hayward, but hey, you gotta grow up somewhere lol.

I don't discriminate against the Haystack! Hayward, C.V., San Leandro, and Newark had their fair share of hotties. Just way different than the rich valley girls. Hottest chicks I've seen out of the bay was Benicia, my son's mom came from there and also my ex came from that small little town.

I don't discriminate against the Haystack! Hayward, C.V., San Leandro, and Newark had their fair share of hotties. Just way different than the rich valley girls. Hottest chicks I've seen out of the bay was Benicia, my son's mom came from there and also my ex came from that small little town.

benecia, huh? had no idea there were hot chicks around there.

benecia, huh? had no idea there were hot chicks around there.
Oh ya if you're ever there check out "The Bottom of the Fifth" sports bar or "The Rellik Tavern". Hot bartenders who can't make a drink, but they are hot....real fertile too. So watch out for that. Haha

Socal cause better meth

<{outtahere}>

Having lived in socal when I was young, and recently vacationed in norcal, I gotta say Norcal.

I liked the cooler weather, plus I wanna hike the hell outta Yosemite.

I did enjoy Carmel, Monterey and Big Sur. So maybe somewhere between them and Yosemite.
Yosemite is in central California , as are the other places you mentioned. This thread pertains only to north vs south. Thanks for playing, try again!

So cal. Less territorial. Unless you're in a gang.

yeah, san ramon is upper-middle class. back in high school, i had a friend who worked with a guy who lived in fucking blackhawk. i went to the dudes house once, and you had to go through three checkpoints just to get there lol. i remember getting to the front door, and the kid opened the door with a gigantic ziplock bag of weed haha. it must have been at least a pounds worth. the kid was living by himself, because his dad was a ceo of some company, and he was talking about how joe montana's house was like a block away, and e-40 wasn't far away either. the maids and people who worked i the house had their own house on the property.
Was he stuntin on you peasants?

itslavishbitch-main.jpg

Oh ya if you're ever there check out "The Bottom of the Fifth" sports bar or "The Rellik Tavern". Hot bartenders who can't make a drink, but they are hot....real fertile too. So watch out for that. Haha

haha, right on. will have to check those spots out.

Yosemite is in central California , as are the other places you mentioned. This thread pertains only to north vs south. Thanks for playing, try again!
ok...

250px-Northern_California_counties_in_red.png

Northern California, often abbreviated NorCal, is the northern portion of the U.S. state of California. Spanning the state's northernmost 48 counties. its main population centers include the San Francisco Bay Area (anchored by the cities of San Francisco, San Jose, and Oakland), the Greater Sacramento area (anchored by the state capital Sacramento), and the Metropolitan Fresno area (anchored by the city of Fresno). Northern California also contains redwood forests, along with the Sierra Nevada, including Yosemite Valley

Last edited:
Was he stuntin on you peasants?

itslavishbitch-main.jpg

haha, nah. the dude seemed pretty chill. but then he was high as fuck, so who knows what he's like when sober, if he ever is lol.

Born and raised in the Bay Area so it would be very hard to leave, but I do like SoCal and could see myself living there especially since it is a bit cheaper than the Bay. The only issue is traffic. Traffic sucks up north also, but everything isn't as spread out as SoCal so it is somewhat manageable.

So there's no center, only north and south?

from wikipedia:

"Central California is considered to be west of the crest of the Sierra Nevada. (East of the Sierras is Eastern California.) The largest cities (over 50,000 population) in the region are Fresno, Modesto, Salinas, Visalia, Clovis, Merced, Turlock, Madera, Tulare, Porterville, and Hanford. It includes the northern portion of the San Joaquin Valley (which itself is the southern portion of the Central Valley, beginning at the Sacramento–San Joaquin River Delta), the Central Coast, the central hills of the California Coast Ranges, and the foothills and mountain areas of the central Sierra Nevada."

"The following regions are entirely contained within central California:

Back