Norman Parke signs exclusive multi-fight deal with Bellator

Parke went 5-3-1 in the UFC. Since then he's gone 4-1 with his only loss to Polish star Gamrot.

Not a bad signing by Bellator.

One of the most boring fighters I've ever seen.. Although his fights with Gamrot are good. Their rematch was a hell of a fight, too bad it ended the way it did.

Wouldn't have mind watching them fight one more time, takes alot to get an exciting fight out of Parke.

KSW slept on this one.
Very interesting fighter inside and especially outside the cage .
Sometimes it really annoys me that they care more about the freak than the actual fighters.

not a bad signing, he's not a top guy more of a middle of the div guy but you can throw him on a card in Europe vs a Huerta or someone as a main card opener.

Guy is a solid fighter. 2 of his losses in UFC were splits against Trinaldo and Tibau and the other one was against a really good fighter in Khabilov.

Tough guy he is a great addition to the division lots of good fights for him.

Got signed for being Tuf Winner, Nobody remembers his fights

Good addition, add more deep to the LW division, Worlwide LW is a really stacked division so Bellator should have better names already IMO, would love to see him fight good prospects like Yamauchi or Piccolotti...

Good addition, add more deep to the LW division, Worlwide LW is a really stacked division so Bellator should have better names already IMO, would love to see him fight good prospects like Yamauchi or Piccolotti...

Yamauchi was exactly the guy I had in mind for him.

Back