North Korea and South Korea will march TOGETHER under unified Korea flag at Olympics

Who saw this coming?

Yeah, that was a surprise. Propaganda. They have also installed an emergency phone line between the two countries. Medals will still be counted separately. North Korea doesn't really have any food to feed its people. How many Olympic competitors will they have? I'll bet they get 3 meals a day...

@abiG - how in the heck did you get a 'yellow' card. :eek: Let me guess, you were talking about Israel.

Yeah, that was a surprise. Propaganda. They have also installed an emergency phone line between the two countries. Medals will still be counted separately. North Korea doesn't really have any food to feed its people. How many Olympic competitors will they have? I'll bet they get 3 meals a day...
This! North Korea is starving. They sort have always been starving but when your military is hungry, that can cause problems. Bowl Cut has always feed his military but he cant even do that anymore. Another bad harvest and he is fucked. Bowl Cut is not dumb, play nice with SK, get some trade working and feed his army.

giphy.gif

Why would you be surprised? We've seen Trump successfully and intentionally drive them to this.
Attributing this to Trump with certainty is a bit much and saying this was his intention is just silly

Sovereign nations acknowledging each other's existence, a globalist liberal's worst nightmare

Attributing this to Trump with certainty is a bit much and saying this was his intention is just silly

Yes because Trump doesn't use provocative rhetoric and challenges to manipulate others into doing what he wants isn't his M.O AT ALL!!!

Lol!!!

This is fantastic news. I'm excited to see it! Also, really curious to see the unified flag. S. Korea has one of the most beautiful flags imo

Hopefully this is the pushing off point and real change is on the horizon. My fear is this is an empty gesture and we'll be back to nuclear war threats by March.

151210132231-kim-jong-un-phone-super-tease.jpg

- Hello Mr Trump, everything okay now. We walk together, we friends.

NORTH Korea and South Korea have confirmed plans to march under a unified Korea flag at the Olympics’ opening ceremony next month in an unprecedented thawing of relations between the two countries.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...-winter-olympics-2018-kim-jong-un-pyeongchang

Who saw this coming? Total monkey wrench.

Let's just hope that this isn't some bullshit scam/plot on Kim to fuk with the S.Koreans in any way. I hope DPRK is serious about this and has some pride/respect in sharing the Olympics with their southern brothers.

It's hard to imagine REAL relations unless he gives up his Nukes. But we can only hope.
That man won't ever give up those nukes. Always wants the ability to intimidate anyone and anything that opposes him (Kim)

Well, it makes sense. Trump has gotten them to be see him as their enemy to the exclusion of ROK. Who knows if that's by accident or a 3D chess move, but that's good news.

If it is intentional, that's fucking brilliant. Though none of the autistic screeching from left would ever allow that possibility. Just like none of the autistic screeching from the right can admit Obama brought in another standard for aesthetic regality as a representative statesman.

Of course mostly the U.s

Back