North Korea and South Korea will march TOGETHER under unified Korea flag at Olympics

We've done this before....a few Olympics back...

Yeah they took a step back with each other, but its reading like this is a new development from their recent talks, where they came out of it specifically denouncing Trump as their enemy but not their fellow Koreans (meaning the ROK).

Well, it makes sense. Trump has gotten them to be see him as their enemy to the exclusion of ROK. Who knows if that's by accident or a 3D chess move, but he got them to say "Trump's our enemy not our fellow Koreans".

If it is intentional, that's fucking brilliant. Though none of the autistic screeching from left would ever allow that possibility. Just like none of the autistic screeching from the right can admit Obama brought in another standard for aesthetic regality as a representative statesman.
I see zero evidence that Trump can think more than one move ahead , it is possible that his unpredictability has led to an unintended positive outcome .

let's see if this is a one off or it leads to something bigger .

I see zero evidence that Trump can think more than one move ahead , it is possible that his unpredictability has led to an unintended positive outcome .

let's see if this is a one off or it leads to something bigger .

He destroyed two political dynasties in his run for the presidency. You can question the morality of his campaigning policies, but you're the fool mate, if you think he's dumb. You don't get where he is and where he's been by being stupid.

I'm really surprised by this , what could this mean going forward I wonder

id bet nothing.

south korea likely doesnt want unification. can you imagine the F'ing money theyd have to spend introducing all those people to the modern world? theyd be a weight around the neck of SK in almost every way.

What's the odds that someone isn't going back home? I'd be really afraid of the SK athletes getting kidnapped back to NK.

id bet nothing.

south korea likely doesnt want unification. can you imagine the F'ing money theyd have to spend introducing all those people to the modern world? theyd be a weight around the neck of SK in almost every way.

Spot on.

China doesn't want NK to fold either because they'll be swamped by NK 'Fugees storming their Southern border.

He destroyed two political dynasties in his run for the presidency. You can question the morality of his campaigning policies, but you're the fool mate, if you think he's dumb. You don't get where he is and where he's been by being stupid.
I think it's more likely he's Foerrset Gumping his way along , he shoots himself in the foot too much for me to believe otherwise .

f822463237e468762b84dff76bacc8d6.jpg

id bet nothing.

A lot of aid would pour in , what's it worth to have one less rogue nuclear regime out there ?

A lot of aid would pour in , what's it worth to have one less rogue nuclear regime out there ?

if you're pretty sure NK wont actually pull the trigger, it benefits everyone to just maintain the status quo.

if you're pretty sure NK wont actually pull the trigger, it benefits everyone to just maintain the status quo.
Kim isn't suicidal at least there is no evidence of that .

Marching side-by-side while millions in North Korea are forcibly held down in the 19th century. This means nothing if positive action isn't taken.

We should be careful trusting mainstream media storylines...

Imagine if America had done what a ton of people wanted and bombed north korea?

A few from the North Korean delegation will defect after the Olympics. Anyone want to make bets? They have done it before and will do it again. I'm sure they have all been told that if they try to defect, family members will be killed. Now, how hard would you try as an athlete to honor your country abroad under those conditions?

Will the Israelis and Palestinians be attending? Will they be marching in together in a gesture of 'good faith'? :)

I just checked. North Korea will only have 2 competitors in 1 sport. :eek: That's the winter Olympics, figure skating. Little Kim should have invested more money on his athletes not the bombs.

Back