North Korea Threatens to Scuddle Talks

1. This happened right after a meeting with China's Xi. Not a coincidence, China is the biggest badguy in the room and most wants to have SK and the US halt operational practice in the region.

2. Naked bait & Switch is North Korean diplomacy 101.
And yet Trump fell for the bait and so did his supporters. And I suspect his supporters will rationalize this post hock and spin it to some positive, but the fact is Trump is not playing 9D chess, he just got his ass kicked in checkers.

1. This happened right after a meeting with China's Xi. Not a coincidence, China is the biggest badguy in the room and most wants to have SK and the US halt operational practice in the region.

2. Naked bait & Switch is North Korean diplomacy 101.

How can you call China a bad guy when Trump wants to make them great again?

Last edited:
And yet Trump fell for the bait and so did his supporters. And I suspect his supporters will rationalize this post hock and spin it to some positive, but the fact is Trump is not playing 9D chess, he just got his ass kicked in checkers.

Now he's saying Kim is going to end up like Gadaffi...... after Bolton said they could use the Libya model......

9ycWtQu.gif

Reading all the posts the last few months claiming trump had negioataed peace between the Koreas and disarmed NK from it's nuclear aspirations while neither of those things had actually tangibly came close to occurring confirmed how guillable adults in this country can still be. Kim still toying with these folks.

Chinese Checkers?

N Korea threatens to pull out, Trump writes them a letter stating the simple facts, N Korea reacts immediately and says we want to continue doing what he, the USA, wants.

Are you really just retarded? It seems like it

Back