North Korea's nuclear test site collapsed according to Chinese geologists

I read about peace talks between South and North Korea months ago, doesn't stop people from acting like that's because of Trump either.

It shouldn't, Trump began tweeting at Kim months ago.

Your point?

It shouldn't, Trump began tweeting at Kim months ago.

Your point?
Tweeting to someone doesn't equate to influencing their policy or should we say Kim calling Trump a dotard is what made Trump agree to meet Kim after no other US president was willing to do so?

You guys are pathetic. Now you're trying to attribute the halting of a multibillion dollar nuclear weapons program to an architectural failure lol.

You really think if he was as determined as he is he'd just quit over a setback like that? His entire country is in perpetual setback mode all the time.

I read about the collapse months ago.
Excuse me? Source?

A lot of news outlets are reporting this. I guess tough talking on Twitter had nothing to do with Kim searching for peace (What a surprise)

Tweeting to someone doesn't equate to influencing their policy or should we say Kim calling Trump a dotard is what made Trump agree to meet Kim after no other US president was willing to do so?

You see that's the spanking you're taking right now. Trump absolutely tweeted Kim to the negotiating table and you're just going to have to take your medicine.

You cant have it both ways. The looney left is crying that the sky is falling because Trump is crazy, impulsive, and so dangerous that America itself is in dire straights. "Do you really want Trumps finger on the nuclear button?" Was part of the democratic campaign strategy and it was parroted by all of you cucks.

But now, THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY A YOUNG INEXPERIENCED LEADER LIKE KIM JONG UN COULD POSSIBLY BE CONVINCED TRUMPS RHETORIC IS SINCERE!!!!

Face it, he confronted the shit talking, bluffing bully in NK when nobody else in the world had the balls or the guts to do anything and his judgement was excellent. His judgement was better than yours and every critic of his out there.

Take your medicine.

You see that's the spanking you're taking right now. Trump absolutely tweeted Kim to the negotiating table and you're just going to have to take your medicine.

You cant have it both ways. The looney left is crying that the sky is falling because Trump is crazy, impulsive, and so dangerous that America itself is in dire straights. "Do you really want Trumps finger on the nuclear button?" Was part of the democratic campaign strategy and it was parroted by all of you cucks.

But now, THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY A YOUNG INEXPERIENCED LEADER LIKE KIM JONG UN COULD POSSIBLY BE CONVINCED TRUMPS RHETORIC IS SINCERE!!!!

Face it, he confronted the shit talking, bluffing bully in NK when nobody else in the world had the balls or the guts to do anything and his judgement was excellent. His judgement was better than yours and every critic of his out there.

Take your medicine.

lol from your own link.

Speculation is now growing the tragedy could bring a halt to Kim Jong-un's nuclear ambitions, which he hoped would see the hermit nation rival the capabilities of America.

Kim was going to have to stop testing regardless of what Trump did or didn't do because he doesnt have a site to test at. Now he's looking to get something in return from Trump for doing something he has no choice in doing, if Trump gives him anything it's a win for Kim and he's played the orange buffoon for the fool that he and his followers are....especially his Cucknadian followers.

I don't really care why they are asking for diplomacy now, I think its a good thing. If they fucked up their nuke program, good. If they want to start over with the US we should be willing to give it a go. Obviously we need to be suspicious of fuckery but diplomacy is better than war and starving innocents.

But none of the site itself having already collapsed.

He said he read about the "collapse" months ago.

<{cruzshake}>

Eight minutes later, there was a 4.1-magnitude earthquake that appeared to be a tunnel collapsing at the site.

But none of the site itself having already collapsed.

He said he read about the "collapse" months ago.

<{cruzshake}>

Wow, ok. Keep telling yourself that. I guess you had to answer with something we lit you up pretty good here.

Back