Not all DJs opponents are bums, Horiguchi just ko'd a featherweight that ko'd kawaijiri

Anyone who believes that about DJ's opponents is stupid to begin with.

We know this. Dodson TK'd TJ Dillashaw. Benavidez took prime Cruz to a split decision.

If there is one thing I've learned about MMA fans, its that they will try to discredit all the successful champions.

Is DJ still ducking TJ?

motherfucker already turned yellow from ducking him.
LittleYellowDuck_Thumb-284x284-0abe8cb0c20d95041b40480461a627e7.png

Maybe it was MM at Rizin last night.

Last edited:
Benavidez and Dodson are good, Horiguchi and Cejudo are developing well.

I'm one of the biggest MM detractors but calling his opponents bums is ridiculous. They might not be close to him but they were all pretty decent MMA fighters

The Gooch should have never been let go, he was still very young and developing super fast.

No, you see Horiguchi simply improved immensely just in time for his move to Japan, he's now in his prime (until he loses or moves back to the UFC, then he's out of his prime)
jk I like Horiguchi

Anyone who believes that about DJ's opponents is stupid to begin with.

He fights sub par talent, period. He's got a couple of OK wins...good for him. Guchi was also only 25 in that fight. He's no where near his prime yet.

DJ fights the lowest level of talent of any UFC champion IMO.

He fights sub par talent, period. He's got a couple of OK wins...good for him. Guchi was also only 25 in that fight. He's no where near his prime yet.

DJ fights the lowest level of talent of any UFC champion IMO.
HW and all the womens divisions are worse.

Benavidez and Dodson are good, Horiguchi and Cejudo are developing well.
Horiguchi and Cejudo are better than Dodson imo.

We know this. Dodson TK'd TJ Dillashaw. Benavidez took prime Cruz to a split decision.
If there is one thing I've learned about MMA fans, its that they will try to discredit all the successful champions.

Ali Bagautinov also beat John Lineker with relative ease. I thought Dodson beat him too.

But you're right. Sherdog loves to discredit all successful champions, not just DJ. It's like a natural instinct or something.

Back