Not even the women are safe

HockeyBjj

Putting on the foil
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...lanie-martinez-timothy-heller-rape/index.html

Melanie Martinez, a former contestant on the singing competition show The Voice, is being accused of raping her friend Timothy Heller ((side note, the heck kind of female name is Timothy?))

“Heller wrote that Martinez pressured her to have sex, despite Heller's insistence she had a boyfriend, convinced her to smoke marijuana, then allegedly forcefully performed oral sex and used a sex toy on her. She did not specify when the alleged incident took place.

"I never said yes. I said no, repeatedly," Heller wrote. "But she used her power over me, and broke me down. Just so there is no confusion, I was molested by my best friend."

It was only a matter of time before a story like this where a woman was the abuser came out

Physical strength isn't a thing. Neither are penises unless the "it crowd" says you have one in a bad way.

Sounds fishy to me.
No

Click the link and this is what the rapist looks like

171206102554-melanie-martinez-timothy-heller-rape-allegations-exlarge-169.jpg

Looks like a mentally disturbed person to me

Everything checks out

Sounds fishy to me.

Agreed. Since the alleged victim didn’t come forward right away, there is no possible way to tell if this was consensual at the time or not

Innocent until proven guilty in the courts

Guilty at someone’s word of something 10 years ago in the media

I have no idea which this falls under, and no one does except the two of them

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...lanie-martinez-timothy-heller-rape/index.html

Melanie Martinez, a former contestant on the singing competition show The Voice, is being accused of raping her friend Timothy Heller ((side note, the heck kind of female name is Timothy?))

“Heller wrote that Martinez pressured her to have sex, despite Heller's insistence she had a boyfriend, convinced her to smoke marijuana, then allegedly forcefully performed oral sex and used a sex toy on her. She did not specify when the alleged incident took place.

"I never said yes. I said no, repeatedly," Heller wrote. "But she used her power over me, and broke me down. Just so there is no confusion, I was molested by my best friend."

It was only a matter of time before a story like this where a woman was the abuser came out
That's fucked up. I'd say for every 50 guys that do this type of shit, 1 woman does it too. When you look at population sizes, that's still a lot of fucked up behavior.

Hopefully all of this ends up with people of both sexes speaking out about abuse, and outing their friends/co-workers, instead of looking the other way.

Is the purpose of this thread to bring attention to the fact that women rape people to? Because, yes, women rape people too. Just like women commit domestic abuse, murder, steal, etc.

Uhh...who would force give oral sex without asking for anything in return? No talks of scissoring? I would believe it if she said scissoring but the rapist was the one giving oral? IDK...Sounds like the other way around to me.

How did she overpower her? Did she tie her up?

No

Click the link and this is what the rapist looks like

171206102554-melanie-martinez-timothy-heller-rape-allegations-exlarge-169.jpg

Looks like a mentally disturbed person to me

Everything checks out

Agreed. Since the alleged victim didn’t come forward right away, there is no possible way to tell if this was consensual at the time or not

Innocent until proven guilty in the courts

Guilty at someone’s word of something 10 years ago in the media

I have no idea which this falls under, and no one does except the two of them

The joke flew right over your heads

Is the purpose of this thread to bring attention to the fact that women rape people to? Because, yes, women rape people too. Just like women commit domestic abuse, murder, steal, etc.
To be fair when it’s child molestation and the boy is like 13 the public perception has a huge fucking double standard.

Fuck. You’re right it did. I’ll accept my dunce cap
dunce-cap.jpg

But for real this just makes no sense to me. Im having a hard time believing she physically dominated another girl while performing oral on her and using a sex toy of some sort.

I don't believe her.

convinced her to smoke marijuana

Worst part of the story. Could have easily killed the poor girl. Not surprised that she was at the mercy of her attacker after smoking being forced to smoke such hard drugs.

Ban weed!

To be fair when it’s child molestation and the boy is like 13 the public perception has a huge fucking double standard.

13 is probably the oldest age at which I would say there isn't some level of divergence on the basis of gender roles and sexual development when you switch the sexes.

People like to speak in absolutes, but there are reasons why 15 year old boys banging attractive 35 year old women get an "attaboy" by adult males as opposed to a shoulder to cry on, and also why those teenagers are far, far more likely than their female counterparts to reaffirm their affirmative role in establishing or pursuing the relationship. Some hinge on definitions of masculinity and defining a complaint of sexual assault as effeminate and weak, but other hinge on the reality of sexual and social dynamics between men and women and the difference in the sexual experience for them.

I troll @SBJJ often on this subject regarding Milo, but I think that what Yiannopoulos gave insight into was the difference in a sexual dynamic composed entirely of male participants and how it is insulated from some, however small, inference of predatory behavior.

13 is probably the oldest age at which I would say there isn't some level of divergence on the basis of gender roles and sexual development when you switch the sexes.

People like to speak in absolutes, but there are reasons why 15 year old boys banging attractive 35 year old women get an "attaboy" by adult males as opposed to a shoulder to cry on, and also why those teenagers are far, far more likely than their female counterparts to reaffirm their affirmative role in establishing or pursuing the relationship. Some hinge on definitions of masculinity and defining a complaint of sexual assault as effeminate and weak, but other hinge on the reality of sexual and social dynamics between men and women and the difference in the sexual experience for them.

I troll @SBJJ often on this subject regarding Milo, but I think that what Yiannopoulos gave insight into was the difference in a sexual dynamic composed entirely of male participants and how it is insulated from some, however small, inference of predatory behavior.

This bit always pops into mind when a subject like this comes up

Women can rape.

After all, each week someone posts a new "female teacher has sex with minor student(s)" article either in the WR or Mayberry.

How do you forcefully perform oral sex against someone's will?
Sounds like bollocks, and I worry about the fact that so many people seem to accept these stories at face value, without a second thought.

Back