Social Not fair’: World cycling bronze medalist cries foul after transgender woman wins gold

Hard To Tell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A biological male who identifies as a transgender woman won a women’s world championship cycling event Sunday in California.

Rachel McKinnon, an assistant professor of philosophy at the College of Charleston in South Carolina, won the women’s 35-39 age bracket at the 2018 UCI Masters Track Cycling World Championships in Los Angeles.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2018/10...s-world-championship-event-in-womens-cycling/

DpeLx7RUwAA7wxc.jpg

Once again real women are made to suffer and lose out because of this madness. I wonder what those two girls sharing the podium with him must be thinking?

What a brave woman. A true inspiration for all the young people of the world.

Focusing on performance advantage is largely irrelevant because this is a rights issue. We shouldn’t be worried about trans people taking over the Olympics. We should be worried about their fairness and human rights instead.
It's a human rights issue, not about performance advantage...

Ukf.gif

They all look like dudes.
No one wins.

Society has forced the two real women on that podium to produce fake smiles.

#Slaves

Well! Tell her that medal makes her glasses & her ass look big!

A biological male who identifies as a transgender woman won a women’s world championship cycling event Sunday in California.

Rachel McKinnon, an assistant professor of philosophy at the College of Charleston in South Carolina, won the women’s 35-39 age bracket at the 2018 UCI Masters Track Cycling World Championships in Los Angeles.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2018/10...s-world-championship-event-in-womens-cycling/

DpeLx7RUwAA7wxc.jpg

Once again real women are made to suffer and lose out because of this madness. I wonder what those two girls sharing the podium with him must be thinking?
Reminds me of this. 2 boys won the Connecticut Girls 100m state finals.

That look on that girl's face at 18 seconds says it all. That girl is thinking "Is anyone gonna do something about this idiocy?"

Just because she has a penis and is built like a man, and looks like a man, and cycles like a man doesn't mean she is a man you xenophobic transphobes.

#Slaves

This was in California so they probably didn't dare say anything in case they got charged with a hate crime.

Good job. Seems like men are better at women's sports too.

#Slaves
It's a War on Women, to coin a phrase. I remain appalled at how many people on Sherdog thought trans men should be allowed to fight women in MMA.

I wonder at what point will real feminism and science push back on all these trans athletes that are dominating these sports over actual, biological women? It seems with a growing sample size, and with it happening multiple times per year we can probably start saying that people who were born male have a bit of an unfair advantage.

Is it fair to say that yet?

I wonder at what point will real feminism and science push back on all these trans athletes that are dominating these sports over actual, biological women? It seems with a growing sample size, and with it happening multiple times per year we can probably start saying that people who were born male have a bit of an unfair advantage.

Is it fair to say that yet?
They won't. Feminists have teamed up with transgender agenda and Islam to fight the Christian white male patriarchy.

Wow men really are better at everything.

Even at being a woman

Back