Social Not fair’: World cycling bronze medalist cries foul after transgender woman wins gold

“By catering to cisgender people’s views, that furthers transgender people’s oppression. When it comes to extending rights to a minority population, why would we ask the majority? I bet a lot of white people were pissed off when we desegregated sports racially and allowed black people. But they had to deal with it.”

Comparing Trans issues to the fight against racially motivated segregation..

<{clintugh}>

I would cut my balls off too, if I would be riding those road bikes.

Time to stop separating genders in sport, let everyone compete in one group and whoever wins, wins.

A biological male who identifies as a transgender woman won a women’s world championship cycling event Sunday in California.

Rachel McKinnon, an assistant professor of philosophy at the College of Charleston in South Carolina, won the women’s 35-39 age bracket at the 2018 UCI Masters Track Cycling World Championships in Los Angeles.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2018/10...s-world-championship-event-in-womens-cycling/

DpeLx7RUwAA7wxc.jpg

Once again real women are made to suffer and lose out because of this madness. I wonder what those two girls sharing the podium with him must be thinking?

What a guy. :)

Boys have a penis, girls have a vagina,

Boys have 14-17 g/Dl of hemoglobin, girls have 12-15 g/Dl of hemoglobin

This one of the few instances where I agree that Transsexuals (male to female) should not be competing in their new assigned gender. By the same token, female to male converted T should be competing as males.

You should only be upgrading in difficulty.. never downgrade...

Last edited:
It's a War on Women, to coin a phrase. I remain appalled at how many people on Sherdog thought trans men should be allowed to fight women in MMA.
It is so weird how the war on women is championed by the very gender it’s against... i don’t get it either

I find this shit hilarious. I fully support it.
Simultaneously it:
1)Demonstrates the idiocy of applying equality across the board without logic.
2)Proves to insane feminist that there are indeed physical differences between men and women
3)brings light to the insanity that is the transgender movement and the ways its being implemented
4) absolutely doesnt affect my life at all except for entertainment purposes.
LGBT madness negatively affecting women. Enjoy!

I don't get how a person can be proud of themselves for this nonsense.

I wonder at what point will real feminism and science push back on all these trans athletes that are dominating these sports over actual, biological women? It seems with a growing sample size, and with it happening multiple times per year we can probably start saying that people who were born male have a bit of an unfair advantage.

Is it fair to say that yet?
Reported

He has courage.

Rip, you must rage 10 times a day because society as a whole is liberal as hell and there is absolutely nothing you can about it but make sherdog threads haha

society is coming unhinged.
why don't they let the trans man who identifies as a dog compete as well?

Rip, you must rage 10 times a day because society as a whole is liberal as hell and there is absolutely nothing you can about it but make sherdog threads haha
Not where I am. We still have common sense.

http://forums.sherdog.com/search/163742697/

Lets see- Trump thread, Trump thread, Republican thread, Trump.....Trump again, Fox News, Trump, guns, guns, guns, more Trump, Trump.....

oops!

<Fedor23>

Back