Not Sure Semtex is The Right Test for MVP...

gono btw

Rounds...
Banned
Reaction score
I understand that we all wanna see him tested, but...

tbh, I believe MVP´s gonna toy with him, with his footwork & reach...

What U Say?

I’ve been wanting to see that fight for a while...

Big step up in competition for MVP

I think mvp takes it

<JonesLaugh>

Is it actually scheduled? I'm skeptical that Page would accept it. He seems more interested in fighting bums.

Its a step up. You could put him against Fitch but if Fitch wins he's just gonna lay on him for 3 rounds. Then you've killed a potential star and no one is any more hyped for Fitch because he makes Antonio Mckee look like Melvin Manhoef.

At least if Daley manages to land a flash knockout you have an amazing highlight and Daley gains some fans.

Even with his abnormal ape index, Semtex will be giving up a little reach and a LOT of height.

While this will definitely be the biggest name on MVP’s resume, I am expecting Daley to have his teeth rearranged by a knee.

I've been looking forward to this fight for a while. Glad it's finally happening.

I'm picking Daley but it is a winnable fight for Page. If they wanted to really screw over Page they would have matched him up with someone like MacDonald.

I couldn't care less who does it as long as MVP get's a big fat slice of humble pie.. I know it's immature but goddam I can't stand the guy!

I understand that we all wanna see him tested, but...

tbh, I believe MVP´s gonna toy with him, with his footwork & reach...

What U Say?

It's his toughest fight to date but I don't think Daley is anything amazing. But hey, luckily they are in a tournament, so he will be before it's all over.

I see MVP winning without much effort.
I'm gonna be honest and ask: Is really 2018 Daley a way bigger threat than Gonzalez?

I see MVP winning without much effort.
I'm gonna be honest and ask: Is really 2018 Daley a way bigger threat than Gonzalez?
the truth is that, even if he wins, wont really answer the questions about him: is he really elite? can he deal with [elite] wrestlers?

MVP haters getting scared now that this fight is going to happen. Already about to put Daley in the bum category because they know he’s going to get stunted on.

MVP haters getting scared now that this fight is going to happen. Already about to put Daley in the bum category because they know he’s going to get stunted on.

No, Daley just isn't anything special. I don't care who wins. Daley always loses to anyone I have ever heard of. If MVP turns out to be fantastic and can use his unique style against high level guys I will be happy. I love unique fighters in MMA.

No, Daley just isn't anything special. I don't care who wins. Daley always loses to anyone I have ever heard of. If MVP turns out to be fantastic and can use his unique style against high level guys I will be happy. I love unique fighters in MMA.
Daley just KO'd Larkin and Brennan Ward last year. He has a weakness to people who can exploit holes in his grappling game but MVP isn't a grappler. It won't be a test of MVP's grappling or whatever but it'll tell us if his striking is among the best in MMA and weather or not he can remain composed enough not to get flash KO'd like former top 10 Larkin.

You havent heard of quite a few people then

I still can't believe he actually signed up to fight a real legit WW fighter

Even if it is a great style matchup for him, at least he's finally manning up and fighting someone decent

And if he wins he basically has to fight an elite talent afterwards

Daley just KO'd Larkin and Brennan Ward last year. He has a weakness to people who can exploit holes in his grappling game but MVP isn't a grappler. It won't be a test of MVP's grappling or whatever but it'll tell us if his striking is among the best in MMA and weather or not he can remain composed enough not to get flash KO'd like former top 10 Larkin.

Holy crap! He KO'd a guy who is 6-7 in the last 5 years?? Amazing! And he KO'd a guy who just retired from MMA at 30 years old to go fight in bareknuckle boxing matches? Incredible!

You havent heard of quite a few people then

Yeah, I don't follow people who don't matter.

On a side note, are you and The Reed the same person? You both have over 6,000 posts but barely any likes, and you guys keep liking each others posts.

Back