Notice almost every RAW wrestler has a beard?

Roids

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I basically never watch the product anymore unless Im bored and curious to see how just how had it is. What I had noticed in my viewings was how generic and similar all the male wrestlers looked, but today it reached new heights.

So the first segment started, and I noticed that the first 2 guys of the segment both had the same hair/facial styles. Long wet slicked back hair with beards. This made me chuckle because of what I had noticed previously but things got better. Then the Indian guy comes out with Roman, and guess, what, both have beards and long wet hair. This alone is hilarious but it got better.

Very next segment, some guy called hawkins is sporting the exact same hair style as the previous 4 wrestlers, and so is the guy he brings out. Surely the next person that comes out won't be another clone? Yep. Out comes Corben, and yep hes got slicked back long hair and a beard. That's 7 out of 7 wrestlers who are all basically clones of each other with just different outfits.

Then I got curious and went on the WWE main site, and yep almost every wrestlers has a beard and probably half have the same long hair/ beard combo.

Next match is up between Strowman and some other dude. Both beards, thats 9/9 now.

Fastforwarded the rest of the show can't believe this craps 3 hours now. basically every single male wrestler had a beard and more than half the same hair also.

They can't even create distinct looking characters they all look like the same its hilarious, and I bet they don't even notice.

Last edited:
i always laugh when people pretend not to know the product. especially when they try to fuck up the names. but you are right, braun and jinder look almost like twins

Yeah.. These are weird times.

Like everything else, they want all facial hair to be the same too.

That Brawn Strongman has a real set of whiskers on him.

How bout that Taj Mahal's pussy sponge?

I basically never watch the product anymore unless Im bored and curious to see how just how had it is. What I had noticed in my viewings was how generic and similar all the male wrestlers looked, but today it reached new heights.

So the first segment started, and I noticed that the first 2 guys of the segment both had the same hair/facial styles. Long wet slicked back hair with beards. This made me chuckle because of what I had noticed previously but things got better. Then the Indian guy comes out with Roman, and guess, what, both have beards and long wet hair. This alone is hilarious but it got better.

Very next segment, some guy called hawkins is sporting the exact same hair style as the previous 4 wrestlers, and so is the guy he brings out. Surely the next person that comes out won't be another clone? Yep. Out comes Corben, and yep hes got slicked back long hair and a beard. That's 7 out of 7 wrestlers who are all basically clones of each other with just different outfits.

Then I got curious and went on the WWE main site, and yep almost every wrestlers has a beard and probably half have the same long hair/ beard combo.

Next match is up between Strowman and some other dude. Both beards, thats 9/9 now.

Fastforwarded the rest of the show can't believe this craps 3 hours now. basically every single male wrestler had a beard and more than half the same hair also.

They can't even create distinct looking characters they all look like the same its hilarious, and I bet they don't even notice.

That's funny! Yet it's far worse in The UFC, which basically is the pro wresting of today in the sense that Vince McMahon doesn't even pretend to present pro wrestling; he says "What we do isn't pro wrestling; it's "sports entertainment." They refer to their workers not as wrestlers (they try to never refer to someone as a "wrestler") but as "WWE Superstars." They haven't tried to get the audience to believe what they do is a real sport since the 20th century.

So The UFC is much more similar to what Bill Watts used to promote as Mid-South Wrestling and later with The UWF or the wrestling Eddie Graham promoted in Florida in the 60s, 70s and 80s than WWE is!

As for The UFC's fighters, they pretty much all have either a shaved head or very short hair and they mostly have beards too. Then, and this is so dumb that it's hard to believe unless you already watch it and know, but they are allreuired to wear tights or shorts that are made by Reebok and they only come in 2 colors. If The UFC was trying as hard as they could to make sure that all their fighters look generic with as little variety in appearance as absolutely possible, they could not do a better job of it than what they are doing right now. Furthermore, these guys are trying to cut promos like WWE wrestlers, but notably do they not even have anybody close to the level of speaking ability for promos that guys like Piper, Flair, and Jake The Snake, they don't even have anybody on the level of Brock Lesnar for promos and Brock is so bad that he has Heyman do all the talking for him. Yet when Brock was in The UFC, he was considered not only their best pure athlete, but also one of their most interesting personalities!

As bad as WWE is now at having interesting personalities and a wresters with a variety of different looks, they still look like marketing geniuses compared to the way the UFC fighters do at self-promotion. They're so ignorant about what it takes to get over that they don't even believe self-promotion by cutting good promos and having a unique look matters. They believe that the promoter is supposed to do all the promoting for them! It's like Jeff Jarrett not getting over in WWE or WCW and then blaming Vince McMahon and Eric Bischoff for it while ignorantly believing that it was all their responsibility to promote him in a way that would ensure he would be over. Jarrett couldn't get over anywhere he ever went so he and his father started TNA so he would have somewhere to work in main events and get lots of TV time whether he was actually over or not.

Last edited:
UFC is about fighting I don't care if they all look similar, although they still look far more distinct than the WWE clones. Wrestling IS literally about characters, distinct ones, so in that area its very important. Christ the product is literally unwatchable now, so sad.

the fact that you refer to it as the product tells me you do, and you listen to wrestling podcast also

Any of these snowflake wrestlers not have tattoos?

Back