NRA's Dana Loesch hosts bizare video featuring Thomas & Friends characters in Klan hoods

Lol. This is exactly what I'm talking about.

So, a few individual professors say something, and that becomes, "They use their schools to teach kids that Trump is a new Hitler"? That is insane.

I could make a mile long list of people who compared Obama to Hitler. That does not mean we should make a propaganda video that basically claims we are at war with them. Would you agree with a video that claimed Republicans are trying to convince everyone that Obama is Hitler? I mean, there are examples of that, so it must be true and a perfectly fair accusation?

You are buying into propaganda, hook line and sinker.

It was becoming clear to me that you were only going to accept the most literal interpretation. Unless I was able to provide College professors from major universities that used Trump and Hitler in the same sentence, you were going to refuse to accept any answer.

Also, here is a high school history teacher that was suspended for comparing President Trump to Hitler:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...ended-for-comparing-donald-trump-to-adolf-hi/

It would take quite a feat of mental gymnastics to now say that Dana Loesch's assertion about our schools isn't correct.

No it doesn't. There are a hundred thousand public schools in the USA. Finding an example of something in a hundred thousand schools does not mean it's no longer propaganda when you present it as some sort of crisis.

That is actually exactly how propaganda works. Lol.

Because the NRA's narrative is much closer to objective truth. Is it perfect? No. Is it closer to objective truth when compared to MSNBC and the like? Absolutely.

No it's not. That's ridiculous.

Some of the most hilarious propaganda to come out of MSNBC:

I'll even give you 2 minutes!

That's the best you could find?

We just watched a video that basically claimed we were at war. Painted a grim picture of society crumbling, with references to assassination and Hitler, social unrest and violence, and a final plea to donate money to a gun lobby.

And all you could post is a clip of Rachel Maddow talking about polling?

Race =/= culture

I already addressed that in the post you quoted.

@Rational Poster made the incorrect assertion that "literally every major Empire in history was Multicultural and multiracial".

I pointed out the fact that the Roman Empire was multiracial but it strove to be monocultural.

<Dany07>

Monoculture?

The Italian Peninsula during the Roman period wasn't even monoculture, let alone the rest of it.

It's a show for toddlers, and itty bitty children. I don't know how it's even being forced here. According to the producers, Thomas is just going around the world and meeting different trains, with different ethnic backgrounds. They're not making Thomas a transgender train, or a Muslim train, and...okay, I've just come to realization that I'm actually discussing this seriously, and I'm just gonna make my exit here. Fuck this.

A Muslem train filled with wild Imamz

<TrumpWrong1>

The Roman Empire tried as hard as it could to wipe out any cultural vestiges of its conquered peoples. They would move conquered peoples to different areas of the Empire to ensure that their old culture was completely wiped out, and to ensure that their integration into the Roman Empire was complete.

You're wrong, "literally every major Empire in history" wasn't multicultural.

Since you never admit when you're wrong, I fully expect you to double down on your incorrect interpretation of History.

Isn't it sad that I know what you're going to do before you do it?
<DontBelieve1>

<Prem973>

You're still so wrong. These countries aren't being multiculturalized with every culture on earth and diversified with large ethnic groups with totally different cultures.
Cringe!

Where's all the large ethnic groups and Islam?

hqdefault.jpg

lyoto-machida-ufc-fight-night-125-8.jpg

usa_today_9873493.0.jpg

usa_today_9936089.0.jpg

123_Conor_McGregor_vs_Jose_Aldo.0.0.jpg

videoblocks-native-brazilian-girl-in-a-tupi-guarani-tribe-brazil_sxwu1nt0g_thumbnail-full01.png

Also cool trivia.

Shogun is part Italian.

I am just messing with you I don't know that guys name lol.

I do rememver a UFC fighter from Russia or Dagestan that has a firstname Islam.

Shogun Italian? I am not surprise as it seems many Europeans have settled in Brasil. The Gracies are part Irish if I remember corectly. But what about Vitor Belfort? His last name sounds English.

Rightwing culture warriors are fucking insane OP.

Hope this helps

Yin and Yang. This is the result of the far left's overcompensating campaigns of morality. In the old days, the only conservative SJWs were women in the temperance movements.

I am just messing with you I don't know that guys name lol.

I do rememver a UFC fighter from Russia or Dagestan that has a firstname Islam.

Shogun Italian? I am not surprise as it seems many Europeans have settled in Brasil. The Gracies are part Irish if I remember corectly. But what about Vitor Belfort? His last name sounds English.

I'm not sure about Vitor, couldn't find anything on it.

Belfort could also be a French name.

@ShinkanPo

Best I could find is that Vitor is rumored to have both French and Greek ancestry.

He certainly looks very Greek, especially his hair.

Basically Brazil was a melting pot before America was even a thing.

Back