NRA's Dana Loesch hosts bizare video featuring Thomas & Friends characters in Klan hoods

H
@Soul Crusher

TOO MUCH DIVERSITY! DOES NOT COMPUTE! CRINGE!

giphy.gif
<23>

Will you guys please get back to bashing the NRA for politicizing trains?

<Wenger85>

@ShinkanPo

Best I could find is that Vitor is rumored to have both French and Greek ancestry.

He certainly looks very Greek, especially his hair.

Basically Brazil was a melting pot before America was even a thing.

Oh yeah he has thaf dark greek look.

Yin and Yang. This is the result of the far left's overcompensating campaigns of morality. In the old days, the only conservative SJWs were women in the temperance movements.

Yeah when conservatives act like big retards it's cuz the libs made them do it. These people obviously have no agency whatsoever.

{<jordan}

Is this thread real?

"Ermagerd, those dam libruhls are pollutin our kids brains with Kenyan female talking trains!!!!!11111"

LOL get a fvking life.

And those KKK trains are av-worthy but would probably get someone banned.

@ShinkanPo

Best I could find is that Vitor is rumored to have both French and Greek ancestry.

He certainly looks very Greek, especially his hair.

Basically Brazil was a melting pot before America was even a thing.

Brazil is probably the most mixed country on Earth. Africans, Europeans, Asians, Natives all mixed to a huge degree.

Yeah when conservatives act like big retards it's cuz the libs made them do it. These people obviously have no agency whatsoever.

No, not really but nice try. I made a specific statement about cultural signaling. You made a blanket statement.
Conservatives are pro-war and pro-corporate greed at the expense of anything in the way of either and none of it stems from a response from liberal aggression.

Brazil is probably the most mixed country on Earth. Africans, Europeans, Asians, Natives all mixed to a huge degree.

Brazil also has crime that makes the US look like Ireland.

The new train isn't an ethnic train per see, the locomotive is just a locomotive from Kenya. I have watched dam near all the series, while babysitting nephew/neices. Bought them dam near all the locomotives and rolling stock. It's no different than featuring an American locomotive or an Australian locomotive. This being a British program, it isn't a surprise they would feature trains from their ex-colonies . The Brits have always been more aware of the world outside than Americans, who tend to be more insular.

There are plenty of folks who are into Model Railroading who don't focus on the trains of the country they live in, because they find other locomotives and locales more interesting or they just want to model something distinct.
Not to mention railroads were a signature stamp of British rule in many of their colonies like Kenya and India.

Anyone complaining about this is insane.
What does this have to do with guns? Why is the NRA commenting on it?
What does Thomas the Tank Engine have to do with gun rights ?
Seems like the NRA wants to wade into the culture wars a bit for that outrage money. I think its a mistake, they're going to alienate leftist gun owners and gun rights folks of which there are more than you might think

Back