NSAC Outcome: Predict Khabib's punishment

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Nashville Brawl (Strikeforce, 2010)
- Strikeforce welterweight champion Diaz, lightweight champion Gilbert Melendez, middleweight champion Jake Shields, and middleweight Jason “Mayhem” Miller are four of six individuals who were handed down three-month suspensions and $5,000-$7,500 fines for their participation in an in-cage brawl that erupted after an April 17 event in Nashville, Tenn.

Las Vegas Brawl (UFC 178: Jones vs Cormier)
- On September 23, 2014, Jones was fined $50,000 fine and was ordered to undergo 40 hours of community service by the Nevada Athletic Commission.

Unfortunately this was the biggest fight in UFC history so the sanctions might be a bit higher.

Sidenote:
The hardcore fans should consider Jones vs Cormier P4P #1 and #2 at the time, and maybe even today, a bigger fight.

Prediction:
Khabib will be suspended for six months and will be fined 20% of his purse ($400,000).

Last edited:
I agree with yours, but I also think they should make him do a public apology to Conor.

images

It’s hard to predict. They have been so inconsistent with their suspensions that you can’t even make a ballpark guesstimate lol

Fucking double standards having, corrupt commission lol

Last edited:
Islamaphobia + RussianPhobia + Corruption + Classim + Racism = Khabib being punished more than Conor.

Ideally nothing over 100k fine. Maybe 150k if they want to single him out for a harsh punishment.

It will be light considering the commission ultimately needs him in order to continue stealing money from him.

A fine and community service probably, I don't know how much the fine, impossible to know. But he might have to do community service as they normally always seem to do that

Islamaphobia + RussianPhobia + Corruption + Classim + Racism = Khabib being punished more than Conor.
Dude, shut the fuck up
If you really think that, then I feel sorry for you.
You can tell the story of your life as either that of a victim or a hero. Same set of circumstances, remarkably different outcomes

Sharia instructs 99 lashings in the street for this type of behavior

Dude, shut the fuck up
You can tell the story of your life as either that of a victim or a hero. Same set of circumstances, remarkably different outcomes
It's true...You know it, I know it, every sherdogger knows it.

We all know the Conor the golden boy, doesn't get punished for the exact reasons I just mentioned...Khabib will get a worse punishment because he is different and doesn't bring as much money in as Conor.

Dude, shut the fuck up
I kinda agree with @GOATER.
Conor is UFCs baby and it will be way harder on Khabib than Conor. If it was Conor who did it, it would probably be celebrated and everyone would have a good laugh.

He should be forced to bath in bacon grease, and watch 2 naked hot chicks make out.
Condemning his soul to the underworld

Really, Im thinking 6-9 months and 20-30% of his purse. it stings, but you really need to understand and appreciate what he did.

I kinda agree with @GOATER.
Conor is UFCs baby and it will be way harder on Khabib than Conor. If it was Conor who did it, it would probably be celebrated and everyone would have a good laugh.
So, no matter what it is, @GOATER is going to think its a result of all those false flags he mentioned

It's true...You know it, I know it, every sherdogger knows it.

We all know the Conor the golden boy, doesn't get punished for the exact reasons I just mentioned...Khabib will get a worse punishment because he is different and doesn't bring as much money in as Conor.
Dude, its TWO DIFFERENT THINGS...c'mon

Back