NSAC Outcome: Predict Khabib's punishment

AC's can leverage fighters with stuff like this: i.e. "we will ban you and take all your money, or, you can fight here In six months". NSAC is shady AF, waves their finger at Floyd as they take the careers away of other fighters who are lesser known for smaller infractions. McGregor events produce millions for the city and that is why they will try to facilitate a future event.

Maybe.....but Conors next fight in the UFC will be his last.......Ronda 2.0......then off to the WWE to rip off more casuals.

Khabib attacked one of Conor’s cornermen when he was just trying to congratulate Khabib on the fight. He also had a few of his goons enter the octagon and assault Conor. And to top it all off, he had one of his friends make gun signs at Conor’s family. And for what? Because Conor cordially offered Khabib whiskey, which he spent three years making with his bare hands?

Khabib shouldn’t only have to apologize to Conor, but his teammates and family as well. So what the fuck are you talking about?
Look at your avatar… We’re done here

As long as that scumbag Zubaira is banned from the UFC I'm happy. Guy is a clown, and you absolutely cannot let fighters jump into the octagon and start swinging at someone that just competed.

Hopefully just a slap on the wrist because Khabib runs UFC now. Conor is just a has been and will disappear into irrelevancy soon. Khabib is GOAT in the making.

Nashville Brawl (Strikeforce, 2010)
- Strikeforce welterweight champion Diaz, lightweight champion Gilbert Melendez, middleweight champion Jake Shields, and middleweight Jason “Mayhem” Miller are four of six individuals who were handed down three-month suspensions and $5,000-$7,500 fines for their participation in an in-cage brawl that erupted after an April 17 event in Nashville, Tenn.

Las Vegas Brawl (UFC 178: Jones vs Cormier)
- On September 23, 2014, Jones was fined $50,000 fine and was ordered to undergo 40 hours of community service by the Nevada Athletic Commission.

Unfortunately this was the biggest fight in UFC history so the sanctions might be a bit higher.

Sidenote:
The hardcore fans should consider Jones vs Cormier P4P #1 and #2 at the time, and maybe even today, a bigger fight.

Prediction:
Khabib will be suspended for six months and will be fined 20% of his purse ($200,000).
Six months is a realistic estimate, I think that's going to be it.

an immediate rematch with McGregor, modified rules: no gnp, stand up only and mcgregor gets to land the first 5 strikes at the beginning of every round...

...during Ramadan.

It’s hard to predict. They have been so inconsistent with their suspensions that you can’t even make a ballpark guesstimate lol

Fucking double standards having, corrupt commission lol

This.

It could be anything from he's not allowed to wear his hat to weigh ins next time, to he has to sacrifice his first born child.

Some sort of fine. Negligible 3-6 months suspension and we all move on with our day. Both will likely get the same.

If it were up to Dana, he would get a life sentence in Prison and Conor would be handed the vacant 155 title, which he will never have to defend. He can just strap the belts over both shoulders, parading around shouting; "Murmurmurmurmurmurmurmur mur" at every press conference.

A more serious answer, is likely 10% of his purse and a few months suspended.

6months suspension from the date of the UFC229 event, US$250,000 fine is my prediction.

Conor should also get a suspension and fine, not gonna predict what that will be. Conor slugged two people that night (one of them Khabib's family, on top of the cage), so that's common assault. Absolutely he should be fined and suspended. Khabib whilst he did jump outta cage and go for Danis I think he actually more or less missed him! he didn't punch anyone except the Irish guy DURING the fight.

6months suspension from the date of the UFC229 event, US$250,000 fine is my prediction.

Conor should also get a suspension and fine, not gonna predict what that will be.

This. Although I think Conor gets a lesser suspension and fine but will still bitch about the fine and threaten to retire or never fight in Vegas again before arranging another "payment plan" and going right back in.

Back