Nuclearlandmine's journey to detonation V1: I hate douchebags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks a little bit like Pyung Ahn Yi Dan, but that video is from a TKD school?

Its ITF TKD from what I can tell the difference is sinwave kind of a delay and snap and they step alittle further in their stances then WTF TKD. I wanted to see how others do their's

Its ITF TKD from what I can tell the difference is sinwave kind of a delay and snap and they step alittle further in their stances then WTF TKD. I wanted to see how others do their's

Thought so, yeah bouncy forms, and 45 degree rear foot forward stance.

Also not to sound like a prick but - the first two KK guys were going light, I'd say 40-50%, the last guy probably because he's a beginner had less control & was going harder than the first two - the reason I say this is because that in my dojo would be considered light sparring if I'm honest, the only reason it wasn't light for you - was because you weren't familiar as them with that ruleset - think I read you only had 2 KK lessons prior to that which would explain it - which as I'm sure you acknowledge your fault for jumping in soo quick & not taking your time - if you had taken your time, familiarised yourself properly, you could have had a great opportunity to see if old school boxing technique is just as effective.

The kicks they threw that landed flush weren't exceptionally hard, medium/light power - the reason the first one especially, rocked you was because it hit flush when you didn't expect it from quite close range - one good thing comes from knockdown training for KK guys except the toughness or body defence & that is head-kicking KO ability from very close range - which you should have anticipated going into this (i.e. your general kicking defence).

^ this.

I guess part of my late annoyance with NLM is from his constant whining about "ZOMG ! They were going so hard.......PUBLIC EXECUTION .......douchebags ......brawlers....." and then assorted random meek posters with their " ya bro ! "

Ummm ....never seen the inside of KK gym ?

Last edited:
Since it is my birthday today and the end of the year is near, might as well post a couple of final training footages to close out the year and get this thread over with. In the menu today I have shadowboxing and some double end bagworks.

And lastly, here is me trying to shadowboxing "with rhythm", with horrible results.

It's just best to continue on Nuke, if you said your piece then that is all that is necessary. Life is like that, there are people who just like speaking their mind and insulting others well just cause. Let it fall on deaf ears and Happy Birthday, how old are you turning?

It's just best to continue on Nuke, if you said your peace then that is all that is necessary. Life is like that, there are people who just like speaking their mind and insulting others well just cause. Let it fall on deaf ears and Happy Birthday, how old are you turning?

Amen. Happy birthday to Nuke. Go pound some pussy for your birthday.

Man you live in a classy pad don't you, is that a marble floor? lol, Keep training, keep an open mind and maybe you'll even develop your own style of matial art style The "LandmineRyuSon" A mix of old tyme boxing with a hint of Karate.

Give yourself a present and a get a new haircut. I'm not even hating, it looks like something a cooky indian popstar would wear.

Me too. I only come on this thread now and again to see who he's arguing with now.

Count me in too... The second i saw those blond highlights man... Just loose thay shit

And why does this kid keeps posting useless reflex bag videos OMG dude I bet nobody watches them theyre all
So lame and The same

it's probably that lil turd of white/grey fuzz you are rocking above your eyes. Nothing screams more fob than an asian guy dying part of his hair in a different color.

technically though, he's not a fob as he still lives in Vietnam (at the moment anyways).

Whew, i must be doing something right in order to get this much hate.

Yeah, you are doing something right' you are acting like the perfect internet shait.
I feel sorry for Sinister- Im sure Im not the only one who lost respect, thanx to NLM...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back