Nuclearlandmine's journey to detonation V1: I hate douchebags

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate douchers too my friend!! and nice vids by the way...do you ever check out jack dempseys book championship fighting lotta good stuff in there bro,keep posting the vids man

The perfect internet shiat who actually train, improve, constantly show the world his progress, winning or losing and not hiding behind a keyboard and a monitor.
Hm, that sounds better than i thought it would be.

Amen. Happy birthday to Nuke. Go pound some pussy for your birthday.

Not into pounding my cat

Man you live in a classy pad don't you, is that a marble floor? lol, Keep training, keep an open mind and maybe you'll even develop your own style of matial art style The "LandmineRyuSon" A mix of old tyme boxing with a hint of Karate.

That sounded horrible.

Give yourself a present and a get a new haircut. I'm not even hating, it looks like something a cooky indian popstar would wear.

No.

i hate douchers too my friend!! and nice vids by the way...do you ever check out jack dempseys book championship fighting lotta good stuff in there bro,keep posting the vids man

Except he was just sparring someone and because he didn't like the outcome, posted a video labeling him a douchebag. He even modeled this whole thread about the one "douchebag" :rolleyes: When in reality I think he would be much better off training with more of that kind of "douchebags" instead of kids/chicks and some karate guys he has no business going up against.

People really like to dig up shits from the past to undermine the present, do they? Tch tch.

I'm not digging up shit, I'm saying it's unethical to call a person you are training with a douchebag.
Also, why are you so attached to that haircut?

Or the two fat guys slapping hands video in the other thread.
Just because you post some videos online it doesn't make you the Awesomeo 3000 anymore than having some Jersey Shore asshole on reality TV make him an "actor".
It's about quality not quantity.

Except he was just sparring someone and because he didn't like the outcome, posted a video labeling him a douchebag. He even modeled this whole thread about the one "douchebag" :rolleyes: When in reality I think he would be much better off training with more of that kind of "douchebags" instead of kids/chicks and some karate guys he has no business going up against.

Well put.

Are you fucking kidding me? Take a plane to Brazil, I can introduce you to some sistas who are into asian guys lol

hook it up! you're not in Florianopolis by any chance? I need to meet up with a homie out there at some point. hopefully around the time the World Cup is going on.

oh, and I dont suffer from "small penis" syndrome like the guy that posted below you so the ladies should appreciate that.

The perfect internet shiat who actually train, improve, constantly show the world his progress, winning or losing and not hiding behind a keyboard and a monitor.

I cant wait for you to finally go to Australia and see what actual training and improving means.
As for showing to the world- the only thing we see is your brain farts illustrated in dumb videos with obvious results.
And yeah- in my late 30s, my only wish for Christmas is to video myself to prove a point to some attention whoore, who obviously never even attended sport classes in school.
Get lost.

Me mad?!
Not as much as you will be in a few years.
I have been around here as long as half of your life.
Do you think you are the first jewel I see?
In a few years (asuming you will encounter actual training in your life) you would wish you never post under this nickname or will be looking for a way to delete early posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back