Nuclearlandmine's journey to detonation V1: I hate douchebags

Status
Not open for further replies.
What, precisely, does this mean?

It means ppl now associate u with nuke, aka the laughing stock of sherdog

This guy really thinks he will go pro from his basements internet... And if you see older threads he already
had a chance to train at a real boxing gym but he pussied out bcuz they wouldnt let him use his leet stance...LOL

No one asked you for your input, you've made your position known a billion times already, I was speaking to the person who made the quote, who can answer for themselves.

What, precisely, does this mean?

I dont know how the whole affair between you and him happend, but I cant take seriously online boxing coaching and its difficult to keep high opinion on someone who agreed to teach boxing through internet a guy on the other side of the planet.
Second reason is the result- NLM acting a big swinging d*ck, using your name as a mentor and calling you everytime he cant answer questions in his own thread. Then you come around and protect that idiot.
You seem to be smart guy, but not quite sure about your motives here...

It means ppl now associate u with nuke, aka the laughing stock of sherdog

This guy really thinks he will go pro from his basements internet... And if you see older threads he already
had a chance to train at a real boxing gym but he pussied out bcuz they wouldnt let him use his leet stance...LOL

As I expected- Im not alone with my opinion.

The facts are that with that attitude he will be taken as a joke any gym he goes, on china or australia... Im really starting to think his refusal to put his hands up as any beginner is taught is just a sham cuz hes scurred of sparrin real boxers who are "douchebags" to him... Lol again

Not one gym anywhere will let him fight with that stance from the get go, so how convinient he only sparrs with chicks and retards... Go to a real gym Nuke and cut the shit, theres a boxing one where u live rite now... Waiting for australia my ass, it will be the same

landmine is young, real young, a kid , dont let these pricks piss in your cornflakes for helping this kid out.

I dont know how the whole affair between you and him happend, but I cant take seriously online boxing coaching and its difficult to keep high opinion on someone who agreed to teach boxing through internet a guy on the other side of the planet.
Second reason is the result- NLM acting a big swinging d*ck, using your name as a mentor and calling you everytime he cant answer questions in his own thread. Then you come around and protect that idiot.
You seem to be smart guy, but not quite sure about your motives here...

You're free to come to your own conclusions if you're simply going to make statements like this without actually asking questions directly to me. I don't ask you to take anything seriously, nor for your sympathy. I'm perfectly alright with my position in the World of Combat Sports. As far as protection, it's really pretty simple. If YOU started a thread about a particular subject, and people consistently came into that thread to give you "what for" and it's in an area where I frequent, if it gets ugly to the point where all you're doing is repeatedly going into a thread to insult a person, that's trolling. However, if you notice, I do everything I can NOT to infract people who while repeatedly speaking in a manner that is distasteful towards NLM, cannot resist coming in here over and over again to spout the same garbage. The reason for that is because I'm fully aware that he doesn't help himself by continuously arguing with the people in here.

Now, all that said, and your opinion of me notwithstanding...there's a neat little thing called the ignore feature. If any of you were really the "bigger men" you'd have used it long ago, or simply not bothered with this thread. I'm not sure what's so difficult about that, but the continuity of these nowhere arguments simply suggests that both sides LOVE the drama equally.

You're free to come to your own conclusions if you're simply going to make statements like this without actually asking questions directly to me. I don't ask you to take anything seriously, nor for your sympathy. I'm perfectly alright with my position in the World of Combat Sports. As far as protection, it's really pretty simple. If YOU started a thread about a particular subject, and people consistently came into that thread to give you "what for" and it's in an area where I frequent, if it gets ugly to the point where all you're doing is repeatedly going into a thread to insult a person, that's trolling. However, if you notice, I do everything I can NOT to infract people who while repeatedly speaking in a manner that is distasteful towards NLM, cannot resist coming in here over and over again to spout the same garbage. The reason for that is because I'm fully aware that he doesn't help himself by continuously arguing with the people in here.

Now, all that said, and your opinion of me notwithstanding...there's a neat little thing called the ignore feature. If any of you were really the "bigger men" you'd have used it long ago, or simply not bothered with this thread. I'm not sure what's so difficult about that, but the continuity of these nowhere arguments simply suggests that both sides LOVE the drama equally.

Right.
Now, look at my joining date. Look at the number of posts. Does it spells attention whore to you?
Obviously something gets me irritated in this thread to exceed my usual number of posts per year. That same thing irritates other people with valuable opinions as well.
Thank you for giving me the freedom to think what I think.
Now look at this dialog and tell me you see something wrong here, because if you dont, that would only mean that you are a hypocrite:

NLM: Guys check my videos I uploaded.
Random guy: Hands up!
NLM: Fuck you, Im an old school boxer.
Random guy: So?
NLM: Old school boxers keep their hands low.
Random guy proceeds with expanations and examples to demonstrate that old school boxing is not equal to keeping your hands low.
NLM: Well, Sinister told me... wait I will go get him, he can explain better.
Sinister: I didnt exactly said that you should keep you hands low all the time.
NLM: You see Random Guy, I told you so! Sinister just told you as well!
Random Guy: WTF?!
NLM: Whatever, Random Guy, nobody cares what you say...

Last edited:
Onq, I'm not going to get into a debate with you. My point is not about justification, or anyone's perception of what has happened in ANY of NLM's threads. This is my response to YOU naming MY name because you are frustrated with NLM.

If you're THAT frustrated with him, if you dislike him that much, if you're THAT irritated, then put him on ignore and be done with it. Or just don't click on the thread. Page after page of arguing is doing no one any good.

You know what? I have a better answer. I was attempting to let these matters police themselves but obviously I can't really count on that. So I'm just going to close this thread. Nuke, if you want to start a new one that's up to you. For everyone else, if you KNOW someone isn't going to listen to you, or after the first time they don't, for whatever reason don't send a thread into a black hole of circular arguments until insults begin to get traded. If I see that shit again, I'll start dubbing or banning EVERYONE involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back