Nudegate 2014: Leaked Photos of J-Law, Hudson, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peteyandjia

Spring Saku
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
Here's the deal. Dubs and bans over this stuff is so stupid. Threads get deleted, etc. So just don't ask. Links to nudes, PM requests, etc.

It's 2014. If you can't figure out how to use google, then how the fuck did you make an account here.

Also, don't go over the top with the comments. I'd suck the leaky transmission oil out of her engine block, etc. Save it for the therapist.

Now if you want to discuss this strange and wonderful phenomenon like gentlemen, this is the place.

So keep it clean, keep it civil, and maybe, just maybe, this thread won't get deleted.

jA51bZzxy7M1a.png

I was on Sherdog since 2003 so my google skills aren't up to par but perhaps people are asking others for PMs simply to filter out the bad nudes that aren't worth fapping to. Regardless, I don't know what all the hype is about Jlaw. Too bad Allison Brie wasn't hacked, but I guess we'll have to bite our tongues and act appreciative like a child who receives a sweater for Christmas. It's the thought that counts and all that yata-yata type of thing.

Lol @ leaky transmission oil line. That's great.

I thought there was gonna be pics in here
So disappointing

wow, never thought I'd see this thread

Also, don't go over the top with the comments. I'd suck the leaky transmission oil out of her engine block, etc.

Why would there be transmission fluid in her engine block?

Oh yeah, she's a woman.

So any new updates since last night?

Here's the deal. Dubs and bans over this stuff is so stupid. Threads get deleted, etc. So just don't ask. Links to nudes, PM requests, etc.

It's 2014. If you can't figure out how to use google, then how the fuck did you make an account here.

Also, don't go over the top with the comments. I'd suck the leaky transmission oil out of her engine block, etc. Save it for the therapist.

Now if you want to discuss this strange and wonderful phenomenon like gentlemen, this is the place.

So keep it clean, keep it civil, and maybe, just maybe, this thread won't get deleted.

jA51bZzxy7M1a.png

Im pretty sure that's impossible to do sir.

Since you mentioned the therapist, i'd stab every sherdogger just to...

3a9296910b700fb0_tumblr_mj1k17kIL61qfjyrro1_500.xxxlarge.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back