Nurse who destroyed his truck rescuing wildfire victims gets a free replacement

bad seed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
gltjgdc3dsiw7bof8frx.png

Allyn Pierce really loved his Toyota Tundra, and even had a special nickname and logo for his truck: the Pandra. Pierce is a nurse who managed the ICU of the hospital in Paradise, CA, the site of the state’s deadliest wildfire ever. When the fires were raging, he drove the Pandra back into the flames to help people, severely damaging his truck in the process, but Toyota has stepped up to give him a new one.

Pierce was stuck in traffic, attempting to evacuate like so many other residents of the town. When a bulldozer driven by some still-unknown badass knocked a path free for him to drive, instead of leaving, he turned back around into the flaming town.

The goal was to go back to the hospital, where around two dozen injured people were awaiting help. Pierce and other members of the hospital staff set up an emergency triage center on the hospital’s helipad and began to treat people.

Toyota couldnt buy a better ad if they tried. Great marketing and a deserving heroic recipient.

Awesome stuff. Great for Toyota to step up. It’s great publicity but it’s also a nice way to recognize that guy’s actions.

My last 3 vehicles have been Toyotas, and I swear by them.

Awesome stuff. Great for Toyota to step up. It’s great publicity but it’s also a nice way to recognize that guy’s actions.

They'll be taking his truck in exchange for the new one. Guaranteed they use it as a promotional vehicle at car shows.

Not only smart advertising, but a kind move from Toyota, I love happy endings.

I had a Corolla and loved it. I went to a Mazda 3 after that and another Mazda 3 after that one. I like the Mazda 3's look a lot more than the Corolla but I think I'm going back to the Corolla after this. I really haven't had any issues with my Mazda's at all but I don't know I just feel like the Corolla is more reliable.

Good to see a good person get rewarded on this world, also good on the peeps from Toyota thats some slick PR right there, but even though it was PR it was an awesome response from the company nonetheless

Also the dude with the Bulldozer sounds badass as fuck, thats the kind of dude you want on your apocalypse team, balls out and right to action

Gonna see that melted truck with a machine gun mounted in the back rolling around in Aghanistan in 2 months.

For all of the complaining Americans do about how men are turning into soyboy betas, there's always seems to be a story of some badass being a hero. There are two in this story, not to mention all the other people who risked themselves to help. And this is in California, the most liberal of the states.

I had a Corolla and loved it. I went to a Mazda 3 after that and another Mazda 3 after that one. I like the Mazda 3's look a lot more than the Corolla but I think I'm going back to the Corolla after this. I really haven't had any issues with my Mazda's at all but I don't know I just feel like the Corolla is more reliable.
I’ve owned a Matrix, and now I drive a Highlander and my wife has a Rav 4. Smooth cars, and worry free so far.

That was awesome of Toyota to do that.
It was the right thing to do.

Dude did a great job!!

Must find out more of the mysterious dozer operator that’s badass..
1C463D53-5A7D-48F3-B445-3AD4FE0BB959.jpeg

For all of the complaining Americans do about how men are turning into soyboy betas, there's always seems to be a story of some badass being a hero. There are two in this story, not to mention all the other people who risked themselves to help. And this is in California, the most liberal of the states.
male nurse tho so still pretty beta.

JK gotta big up Toyota for big upping this dude.

Bulldozer dude is a true bad ass. Major props to the nurse tho, going back to help other people whilst putting your own life at risk despite a safe escape route being meters away shows true character.

Great job by all the guys rescuing other people, and very good and smart move by Toyota.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back