Nutritional Sodomy

In my defense, you did link me to a massive bucket of my favorite substance on earth...

It was the word "ejaculated" that made me say "ew". Regardless of whether or not it's a biological function that I am capable of as well, I prefer the word jizzed. Lol.

Ejaculate/ejaculation/ejaculated are all banned words in my presence.

You'd hate reading sci-fi/horror/fantasy stuff from the early half of the 1900's by guys like R.E. Howard and H.P. Lovecraft/etc, they use ejaculate occasionally as an adverb meaning an outpouring of exclamation and such, lol :)

Eh, did you say read? Like those things they call books? Yeah, right.

6/11

Breakfast: After a few experiments, this has been officially declared the best breakfast ever, by the council of Me.

3 azuluna eggs
~1oz kerrygold dubliner cheese
1 decent dash of montreal
1/3rd lb grass fed beef bacon

Scrambled eggs and cheese in 1 tablespoon grass fed ghee, served with beef bacon on the side.

~4g carlsons fish oil, 2 cod liver oil caps.

1 low carb monster at the office.

Lunch:

Beef burrito from whole foods, thing was fucking huge, filled me up for the rest of the day.

Dinner:

A handful of honey roasted cashews.

6/12+13

Ate at odd times, drank at all times, and generally debauched. One of my oldest cousins just got out of the marines, for the final time, so we celebrated his arrival for a full day. Good kid, tough bastard, can't wait to catch him sober and/or not hung over, to see if several years of war improved his grappling :)

Highlights: some cake, tons of bad dips and the associated sundries, some old slavic (half my ancestry) cuisine that is fucking incredible but in no way good for you, beer of all types, rum soaked fruit dipped in chocolate sauce, southern comfort galore, etc, etc, etc.

I fasted in the middle somewhere, because I knew I was consuming way too much.

Attempting full on carnivore this week, we'll see what happens.

Last edited:
6/14

Breakfast:

4 azuluna eggs
2oz kerrygold dubliner
1 liberal dash montreal

Scrambled eggs and cheese in 1 tablespoon grass fed ghee.

2 cod liver oil caps

1 low carb monster at the office.

Lunch:

6oz halibut fillet
2oz kerrygold dubliner
1 glass (1.5C) local raw, grass fed milk
1 dash cinnamon

Baked up the fillet, ate that sauced with lemon juice and montreal. Ate the cheese on the side.

Had the raw milk just to try it out, the shit tastes so good I could hardly contain myself. When I move this will be in my house 100% of the time. Dashed it with cinnamon for a little extra flavor and plan to use this in my Shakes when I make them after training.

Dinner:

Several skewers of teriaki beef and a few sam adams imperial double bocks, carnivore fail, but the rest of the week will be fine.

Training: Haven't been able to do JACK, mostly due to my crazy life right now. The upside is the knee is much better, looking forward to some stability so I can go nuts.

I think it's about time you begin stepping on the scale regularly...

I don't own one, hahah :) Maybe when the gf moves down she'll bring one, she likes to track her #'s, though she's always like a buck ten.

Performance is my main concern, body composition going in a favorable direction is a happy side effect of that, weight is largely irrelevant to me. Once I'm settled back down and my life orders itself I'll be able to train every damn day again, and the pieces will fall into place.

Not sure what bullet I needed to dodge there, lol. Weight doesn't mean shit to me, I put it in the same category as BMI, largely pointless. Increased work capacity actually means something, and lower body fat is the benefit/vanity part.

I imagine most who have gone through as many drastic physical changes as I have, up and down in fat and muscle mass, over the years, would end up at this conclusion eventually.

Now, my own self-defeating lifestyle choices currently are another matter entirely ;)

You know exactly what bullet I'm talking about. Don't play dumb with me... :(

6/15

Breakfast:

3 azuluna eggs
~1oz kerrygold dubliner
1 good shake montreal

Scrambled eggs and cheese in 1 tablespoon grass fed ghee.

~4g carlsons fish oil, 2 cod liver oil caps

1 low carb monster at the office

Lunch:

~11oz chicken thighs, sliced up and fried in kerrygold butter

Had 1oz kerrygold dubliner cheese before training.

Training: Jujitsu, could really feel the weekend in my limbs, and my knee was tweaked enough after taking some throws from a guy the size of brock lesnar I opted out of rolling at the end of class. Meh, but we're on the mend.

Dinner: Shake.

1C Siggi's Skyr
1C raw, grass fed milk
1 raw azuluna eggs
2 scoops no carb vanilla whey isolate
1 squirt pure vanilla extract
1 nice load of cinnamon

Had 1oz kerrygold dubliner cheese before training.

I knew it! Fatty!

I found a video on youtube lastnight that I thought was awesome, and so I had to post it in Denbob's log, that never gets used. You should check it out. :icon_lol:

Edit: You need a new AV... You've had that shit for far too long now. Even IDRISKY has one now.

I knew it! Fatty!

I found a video on youtube lastnight that I thought was awesome, and so I had to post it in Denbob's log, that never gets used. You should check it out. :icon_lol:

Edit: You need a new AV... You've had that shit for far too long now. Even IDRISKY has one now.

I needed a little something before class, I wuz stahvin!11!!!one! At least I didn't spaz out and buy a box of cookies.

I'll check out the vid from home at lunch, won't have sound here at work.

Hmm, suggestions for a new avatar? I'm trying to think... who's the biggest asshole ever on the planet?

I needed a little something before class, I wuz stahvin!11!!!one! At least I didn't spaz out and buy a box of cookies.

I'll check out the vid from home at lunch, won't have sound here at work.

Hmm, suggestions for a new avatar? I'm trying to think... who's the biggest asshole ever on the planet?

Betty White.

Back