NXT Takeover: Brooklyn 4

Who wins?

• Shayna

• Kairi

Results are only viewable after voting.
I debated not watching this until after Summerslam so it might make not make SS look bad before the word go, but fudge it.

Undisputed Era vs Mustache Mountain

This was great. I liked this match a lot...the only thing I can say negative is that no matter how much I like Kyle O'Reilly...he should not be kicking out of a burning hammer, top rope knee drop combo. other than that, awesome. The War Raiders (God that sounds gayer than Frank) run in was good too.

EC3 vs Velveteen Dream

I still don't understand what all the hype behind Blackdust is all about. Decent worker and talker who I'm sure would make a decent IC champ one day...but that's it. He's a lot better than EC3 though...never seen him before but he's boring and not very good. Dream over sells a lot, and when the other guy's offense looks weak it makes the whole thing look cheesy as fudge. The spinning DDT thing on the ramp & the spinning DVD on the apron spots were cool though. I like the call me up Vince tights.

Percy Watson sucks ass.

Adam Cole vs Ricochet

Not usually a fan of Ricochet. He's one of those guys who doesn't understand that the stuff between flips matters and doesn't care to make the things between the big spots look good. Cole is solid though...he's what Dolph Ziggler was supposed to be. The handspring/backstabber counter and superkick/Lionsault spots were pretty sweet (fuck the Young Bucks @Rebelfett ) That superkick/lionsault should have been the finish...that was really was cool. The wrong guy won this...but flips and shiz yo!

Shayna Baszler vs Kairi Sane

I'll say this for Shayna...unlike Ronda she can mean mug without looking retarded. Sane looks like a kid when she's trying to shove Shayna or trade strikes. They really shouldn't do that with her. The stretch muffler where she couldn't lift Shayna's leg was bad too. I like ruthless, nasty, cripple a bitch Shayna...she's doing a good job as a heel. This was a poorly laid out match...it didn't do Kairi any favors even with her winning. For a toothpick of a woman she sure lays into a spear though...gotta give her that. I don't know why they laid this out with the vast majority highlighting Kairi's weak points, but the last couple minutes were good.

Johnny Gargano vs Tomaso Ciampa

I'm sick of this feud. They should have stayed as DIY. Gargano's theme song makes him sound like a poof. Match starts with 40 minutes left on the show and I'm already dreading a bunch of ridiculous shit trying to top their last match.
<{hughesimpress}>

ECW chant for a rake of the eyes.
<{hughesimpress}>

Whatever...this match was dumb and the ending was contrived and stupid. But at least the right guy won.

Back