NXT Takeover: Brooklyn III - Live PBP and discussion

What's the Baybay deal? Am I missing some indy wrestling thing?

i see ppl shitting on this tag match i think it could be good

It was damn good, three big dudes and a little one beating the shit out of each other like they were in Kentucky in 1985.

hopefully my girl Thiccy Cross is waering some nice outfit. Sanity is wroking face, I think its more suiting to them.

Also sucks for the guy who was supposed to be in this group, and then he got hurt and got replaced by Alexander Wolfe, pretty sure its Sawyer Fulton

They were cheating all match :)

AOP to confirm murder the New Day on Tuesday

Pretty sure AOP is going up, we just saw the introduction of a heel tagteam and new singles contender as a stable.

Also NXT developmental - AOP is the only absolutely fresh group/individual to hold the belts in years without going through Japan/ROH/TNA.

Oh damn, Ember Moon's entire family is there?

She is gonna be doing the job!

I knew that from the moment she got 'injured'. I would have also added a screwjob finish, with the pants grab. That would have set up a great feud with Asuka when Ember goes up.

It was damn good, three big dudes and a little one beating the shit out of each other like they were in Kentucky in 1985.
cross is fucking crazy she was smiling the whole time knowing her spot was coming up

dammnnnnnnnn awesome match

Yeah but Asuka/Nikki was still better. Both better than any main roster woman's match.

I think Asuka was the main factor in making great matches. Any match with her will be great even if it's with Lana. Well maybe passable with Lana. As long as she can put it together and get her heat on.

they should have her become free agent have her take both raw and smackdown womens belt

I think she's going up as heel bitch queen who takes out the other bitches who were underestimating her then they start fearing her. Bulldozering the lil girls and strong styling the big girls.

Then say a Charlotte Flair takes her out finally at RR or WM.

The columns of light not hitting in time with the keys illuminating is bothering me, it just looks like this guy sucks at guitar hero.

I'm wondering what the fuck this song is, again. It's doesn't have any of the Glorious melody.

If Roode loses, I think him, AoP and Ember will be main roster bound.

Ember to SD
Roode to Raw
AoP to Raw

Nope, Asuka goes up. Ember maybe.

Roode to SD.

AOP definitel RAW because Vince loves big sweaty men.

AOP has made such huge progress that it's amazing. They were having shit matches and botching but now they can carry out a complicated 7 person match and not fuck up.

Back