NXT Takeover: Chicago

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was watching Takeover while attending CSUSB graduation. Only got up to Ricochet/Dream. Looking forward to the rest

He won with both hands handcuffed behind his back.

The ultimate cucking.

Oh I wanted to say earlier, I think Cross is doing great. I think she’s doing the best out of all women gimmick wise.

Oh I wanted to say earlier, I think Cross is doing great. I think she’s doing the best out of all women gimmick wise.
She is doing awesome, most interesting lady in nxt for sure..

I think ref undid the cuffs before the ddt
Watch again, he was still cuffed. Will definitely be gloating about beating him with both hands tied behind is back.

Watch again, he was still cuffed. Will definitely be gloating about beating him with both hands tied behind is back.

Ah yeah, definitely still cuffed, good call. Looks like the ref just helped him get his hands in front

bunch of crazy japs in the main event

I just now realized Velveteens ring gear was part of the storyline of “I can do anything you can, but better” wearing Prince Puma tights. That is gold.

Along with the obvious Hogan reference

Last edited:
If Dream can get over looking/slowing-down like he's obviously waiting for a spot, dude could be huge for WWE. Will probably just be called up at some point and wasted, but could be huge.

Nikki Cross is solid gold as well, however she'll be misused once called up.

Ciampa is awesome.

Last edited:
Just finished Takeover...disappointing show...I'm sure I'm the only one who will say that though.

Undisputed vs Oni and Burch:
Great match, best one of the show by a country mile...everything went downhill after this point.

Ricochet vs Velveteen:
I don't care for Ricochet. His stuff looks fake and contrived, his set up for big stuff is slow more often than not, and he obviously doesn't care about anything he does in between the big spots. But flips and outside dives that barely connect so yay this is awesome! Dream is decent, although I'm not sure why he's as over as he is...unless you're turned on by gay black men. I'm sure @Minotauro Rex would creampie him 7 days a week and twice on Sunday.

Cross vs Baszler:
Shayna is better than Ronda in or out of the ring at this point. Nikki is awesome. When she was regular Nikki I didn't think much of her, but crazy Nikki? Mahogany...I'm talking going after that with the fury of 1000 @LuchaBear 's in a warehouse full of Randy Orton blowup dolls. The match itself was boring though. The way it was laid out, at no point in time did you ever feel Nikki was a real threat to Shayna. Hope Nikki get's called up to Smackdown and debuts with Sanity...if they ever debut.

Black vs Sullivan:
Decent match. Black is similar to Dream in my opinion...he's ok, but unless you find Eurotrash guys who shop at Hot Topic sexy...what's all the hype about? @Minotauro Rex creampie twice on Sunday is a given. How in the blue hell did he fuck up his own finisher twice in the span of a minute? Lars has grown on me...I hope he ends up as Smackdown's version of Braun.

Ciampa vs Gargano:
I like Ciampa and Gargano...but this match was fucking retarded. That chair/steps spot should be something they do to keep a guy off tv for 6 - 9 months when injured. Instead, Gargano was on his feet two minutes later...and the match went on for another 25 minutes...just completely fucking stupid all around.

Didn't care for this show...I hope MITB ends up decent tonight.

Just finished Takeover...disappointing show...I'm sure I'm the only one who will say that though.

Undisputed vs Oni and Burch:
Great match, best one of the show by a country mile...everything went downhill after this point.

Ricochet vs Velveteen:
I don't care for Ricochet. His stuff looks fake and contrived, his set up for big stuff is slow more often than not, and he obviously doesn't care about anything he does in between the big spots. But flips and outside dives that barely connect so yay this is awesome! Dream is decent, although I'm not sure why he's as over as he is...unless you're turned on by gay black men. I'm sure @Minotauro Rex would creampie him 7 days a week and twice on Sunday.

Cross vs Baszler:
Shayna is better than Ronda in or out of the ring at this point. Nikki is awesome. When she was regular Nikki I didn't think much of her, but crazy Nikki? Mahogany...I'm talking going after that with the fury of 1000 @LuchaBear 's in a warehouse full of Randy Orton blowup dolls. The match itself was boring though. The way it was laid out, at no point in time did you ever feel Nikki was a real threat to Shayna. Hope Nikki get's called up to Smackdown and debuts with Sanity...if they ever debut.

Black vs Sullivan:
Decent match. Black is similar to Dream in my opinion...he's ok, but unless you find Eurotrash guys who shop at Hot Topic sexy...what's all the hype about? @Minotauro Rex creampie twice on Sunday is a given. How in the blue hell did he fuck up his own finisher twice in the span of a minute? Lars has grown on me...I hope he ends up as Smackdown's version of Braun.

Ciampa vs Gargano:
I like Ciampa and Gargano...but this match was fucking retarded. That chair/steps spot should be something they do to keep a guy off tv for 6 - 9 months when injured. Instead, Gargano was on his feet two minutes later...and the match went on for another 25 minutes...just completely fucking stupid all around.

Didn't care for this show...I hope MITB ends up decent tonight.
<3>

My ratings

Tag - ****½
Dream/Rico- ****½
Cross/Baz- **¾
Kozlov/Black- ***¼
Gargano/Ciampa--****¼

My ratings

Tag - ****½
Dream/Rico- ****½
Cross/Baz- **¾
Kozlov/Black- ***¼
Gargano/Ciampa--****¼
Kozlov/Black and Cross/Baz are about a 1/4 * high imo, and I liked the rest a little more (I give the tag match motn).

What the fuck kind of bullshit was that ending?

Back