NXT Takeover: New Orleans AKA Chestlevelopment

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
johnny gargano can definitely be a nice mid-card white meat babyface

I think he's probably the 2nd best face behind Daniel Bryan. I could see him having a great IC title run and maybe even being that underdog WWE Champion ala Bryan or Mysterio.

He looks like he can take a nice spear, F5, RKO, curb stomp, etc.................

mid-card, frank. would be cool to see gargano fight any of those guys though, brock gone after mania.

id love to see gargano/rollins though, itdd probably be really good.

lol there is no way that Mania will be as good as this.

Pound for pound, nope.

Balor/Rollins (also Miz) and Nak/AJ will be on par as far as match quality. But that's two matches over a 99 hour mania vs every match on this 3 hour card here being 3.5+, with probably two five-star matches

I'm seriously spent after that.

Bit at least 3 fucking times on the false finishes.

mid-card, frank. would be cool to see gargano fight any of those guys though, brock gone after mania.

id love to see gargano/rollins though, itdd probably be really good.
Mid carders main event a lot too.

McAfee is awesome.

can we agree the weakest match was the women match

you could easily argue the ladder match/almas&black were as good if not better than ciampa/gargano
Ladder
Main
Title

You could make an arguement for any of them, but that's my list.

Ladder
Main
Title

You could make an arguement for any of them, but that's my list.

Yeah I don't know how to rank 'em, other than that I'd probably put the title match just a hair below the tier that the ladder and main event were on. It was damn good, but those two were epic. It's kinda not fair to judge multi-mans against singles matches tho, also same for stipulation vs straight maches, but yeah

now I'm off to watch the rest of roh card

Yeah I don't know how to rank 'em, other than that I'd probably put the title match just a hair below the tier that the ladder and main event were on. It was damn good, but those two were epic. It's kinda not fair to judge multi-mans against singles matches tho, also same for stipulation vs straight maches, but yeah
Totally agree. Title match, for me, was clearly the 3rd best of them. It didn't have the story of Ciampa/Gargano, and I think the in ring/spots of the ladder match were better (and I also didn't have a clue who would win, so the Cole win was a nice surprise).

Back