NXT Takeover: New Orleans AKA Chestlevelopment

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol, Mauro Ranallo' s infinity war metaphors during the ladder match... his doctors got him on some of that good shit.

Lol, Mauro Ranallo' s infinity war metaphors during the ladder match... his doctors got him on some of that good shit.
I like that no matter the march he tries hype it up no matter what

Gargano should be champ. It was wrong booking when Almas beat him at that last Takeover.

Gargano should be champ. It was wrong booking when Almas beat him at that last Takeover.

I disagree, the fact Johnny failed clean made this match mean all that more to him, and it led to the rematch which allowed for Ciampa to interfere and cause this match.

I disagree, the fact Johnny failed clean made this match mean all that more to him, and it led to the rematch which allowed for Ciampa to interfere and cause this match.

Ciampa could attacked hit him after he became champ and then messed with him during the weeks between. Ciampa's betrayal had enough heat on it. Book it as a grudge match/ Johnny retires if he loses. Now Black is champ and it's whatever. Gargano became bigger than the belt when it would have been super booking to make him and the belt super big.

Back