Ny combat sambo anyone been their?

ironkhan57

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ok so i've been trying to figure out a way to train my grappling because i haven't trained it for a long time so i've been looking into this gym thats close to my current gym on e 26th st in nyc, i live in new jersey, and work at the airport and sometimes dont get enough sleep miss the train to nyc, so i've been looking into this gym call ny combat sambo, but for some reason when i went their last thurs, i could not even get inside the building, the door was locked and they don't even answer their phone. Can somebody tell me how the gym is and how i can get inside the gym? I went their around 12.20, and i couldn't get in. And ive been itching to train for a while and don't got that much time to train. Oh and if they do contracts because i ain't signing no contracts?

They read your Sherdog posting history and preemptively banned you from the gym.

They read your Sherdog posting history and preemptively banned you from the gym.

I'm back on this site after 2 years, and i get shit like this wow. Just because of my cousin, i'm just trying to get my whole career started already, god dammit. I don't even use this forum that much anymore, and i'm at work. And am trying to find a good place to train at near my gym.

Edit: i've been on the sidelines for nearly this whole year, and i am really trying to get past these fights i'm doing and trying to get my whole career started because all i want to do is fight.

Riley and Steve used to post here, right? Or am i thinking of Bullshido?

Well do you know how i can get inside the building? Because i really need to train grappling again, and i rather train at near my gym in nyc.

Edit: i am tired as hell right now, so if you notice my grammar is a little weird then thats probably why.

You’re thinking of Bullshido.

Reilly isn’t even there anymore. He’s at Bay Jiu-Jitsu in San Francisco.

Go to Soul Fighters if you can. Sambo in the USA/anywhere except Rus/Ukr/Geo isn't the same outside of those countries, but Koulikov, Reily etc are as good as you get in the USA.

Go to Soul Fighters if you can. Sambo in the USA/anywhere except Rus/Ukr/Geo isn't the same outside of those countries, but Koulikov, Reily etc are as good as you get in the USA.

I'm not trying to disrespect you but you just gave me a gym in connecticut when i'm in nj, so idk how that works. But now i'm just going to have to work hard, and try to go to marcelo's gym in nyc or some other gym in nj or nyc that doesn't have me sign a contract because thats the reason i dont train in nj.

I'm not trying to disrespect you but you just gave me a gym in connecticut when i'm in nj, so idk how that works. But now i'm just going to have to work hard, and try to go to marcelo's gym in nyc or some other gym in nj or nyc that doesn't have me sign a contract because thats the reason i dont train in nj.
Wow, I never realized that Soul Fighters was there. I always thought it was in NYC. The gym is in Brewster, NY or not? Sorry, lol.

Wow, I never realized that Soul Fighters was there. I always thought it was in NYC. The gym is in Brewster, NY or not? Sorry, lol.
Its all good i found a potential gym thats kind of close to me, so i think this gym will suit me more since its more mma oriented and i'm looking to go into mma, and they do grappling also.

Hayastan is also not anything to sneeze at. Nina also does very well internationally but she's just judo-ing people(internationally she's a lot lot more successful than any of the male americans by a lot)

Back