NY Giants are predicted to be the 2017 Super Bowl Winners

Terrible move by the Giants.

You don't bench a two time SB champ for one guy who sucks and another who hasn't played.

The problem isn't Manning, the problem is the picks the GM has made, the offensive line and the new coach who needs to be fired ASAP.

Put manning on Denver and you'd see how good he is

I laughed so hard when I saw the headline that Manning got benched.

Terrible move by the Giants.

You don't bench a two time SB champ for one guy who sucks and another who hasn't played.

The problem isn't Manning, the problem is the picks the GM has made, the offensive line and the new coach who needs to be fired ASAP.

Put manning on Denver and you'd see how good he is

I’d love to see that

Peyton got benched for Brock Osweiler...

....Brock Osweiler.

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

He was really banged up that year and needed rest. Brock was looking decent and that teams defense was legendary.

We got super fortunate that year because that's the first team I've ever seen win a super bowl without an offense

He was really banged up that year and needed rest. Brock was looking decent and that teams defense was legendary.

We got super fortunate that year because that's the first team I've ever seen win a super bowl without an offense
That team manhandled us in the AFC championship game so i have no quarrel at all. Probably the worst big game Belichick has coached. If anything, i loved that a defensive beast of a team won the title. I became a Pats fan in the late 90's because of Lawyer Milloy, McGinest, Bruschi, Ty Law so i have a soft spot for beastly defenses.

Just found it funny that the quoted poster laughed at Eli for being benched while Fivehead was benched in retrospect for one of the worst QB's in the league.

That team manhandled us in the AFC championship game so i have no quarrel at all. Probably the worst big game Belichick has coached. If anything, i loved that a defensive beast of a team won the title. I became a Pats fan in the late 90's because of Lawyer Milloy, McGinest, Bruschi, Ty Law so i have a soft spot for beastly defenses.

Just found it funny that the quoted poster laughed at Eli for being benched while Fivehead was benched in retrospect for one of the worst QB's in the league.

I still can't believe we won that year. I can finally die in peace. Seen the lakers win 5 and the Broncos 3...but I was too young to truly cherish those Elway teams

Just carry Eli to the Superbowl and you have an automatic win.

Unfortunately the Vagiants don't have a superior team to do so.

Good night sweet prince.

Peyton got benched for Brock Osweiler...

....Brock Osweiler.

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

Peyton has all the records, bro. Read’em and weep.

Still unbelievable how badly they handled this. We were 1-6 going into the trade deadline and there was plenty of interest from Jacksonville. They could've done the right thing by Eli and probably gotten a solid draft pick for him. Now the writing is on the wall for him next year (Him getting released) and no one will bother wasting a pick on him.

Still unbelievable how badly they handled this. We were 1-6 going into the trade deadline and there was plenty of interest from Jacksonville. They could've done the right thing by Eli and probably gotten a solid draft pick for him. Now the writing is on the wall for him next year (Him getting released) and no one will bother wasting a pick on him.
As much as I make fun of the guy and as much as I hate him and the Gicants for beating the Packers twice in the playoffs that front office and McAdumb are doing Eli dirty and it's fucking pathetic to watch.

As much as I make fun of the guy and as much as I hate him and the Gicants for beating the Packers twice in the playoffs that front office and McAdumb are doing Eli dirty and it's fucking pathetic to watch.
This is the moment that gets Mcadoo fired.

Could have gotten a Bradford to Minny type of deal. 1st and an additional escalating pick based on team performance. That, along with trading back their inevitable top 5 pick, could have set the foundation for the future. If they actually commit to a full rebuild then I'd be ok with trading Jenkins and Apple for whatever they could get and cutting some vets. Whoever quit on the team should be done. Can't build a team with front runners.

Reese loves sitting on his hands until they go numb though.

just send the whole program to England

Back