NY lawyer caught on tape threatening with ICE

Darth_Inv1ctu5

Yellow Card
@Black
Reaction score
Last edited:
This is probably symtomatic of a greater meltdown in his psyche. A pre-fart before the shitstorm.

Its almost as if in one if the most culturally diverse and tourist visited cities in the world that people may speak more then one language. Who woulda thunk.

Holy shit that guy is a douche. For someone intelligent enough to pass the bar, he sure has some stupid ideals.

Went to law school at GWU.

Honestly, I'm surprised. Usually, these racist, bellyaching wannabe lawyers are Trump U-type graduates.

Fuck him. Hope he loses everything.

lmao @ that can going full blown rustlemania.

Holy shit that guy is a douche. For someone intelligent enough to pass the bar, he sure has some stupid ideals.

Unfortunately smart people can be A holes too.

I wouldn't conflate the ability to cram for an exam with broad intelligence. I personally know a good number of people with high academic credentials whom I wouldn't trust with boiling an egg. Given the fact that he failed to disengage as soon as the camera went on - let alone the fact that he allowed himself to even start the meltdown - I'd say he's quite a few cards shy of a full deck

Acting like a typical Trump supporter.

screen-shot-2018-05-16-at-121823-pm-1526487583.png

Somehow liberals are more rustled in this thread than anyone else.

What do republicans have to be rustled for? It's not like he can make them look any worse lol

lol they campaigned behind Roy Moore. Sadly this guy would be an improvement if he ran on a GOP ticket.

The libs are obviously pissed off here. Can one of you explain why all the emotion?

Lol, what an entitled piece of shit.

This is one of the pics
aaron_s.png

So the guy with a picture of Trump as a Klansmen or defacto Klansmen is berating Hispanic staff because they speak Spanish and or because of their phenotype.

Trump supporters might not want to white-knight this guy. I mean he could be saying Trump is Klanish or the picture is supposed to sarcasm but if it is the later, it is not made clear since there doesn't seem to be any explanation accompanying the picture.

Back