NY lawyer caught on tape threatening with ICE

Then why don't all the people who want to fund illegals simply start a charity that they can put their money into?

Because that's moronic and a contravention of basic economic legal theory, just like the "why don't librulz donate to the federal government and fund my services instead of raising my taxes?" bit.

Then why don't all the people who want to fund illegals simply start a charity that they can put their money into?

Then why don't all the people who want to ban abortion start adopting all the unwanted children?

He was talking about having to pay for illegals in our country. Is it OK to be pissed about that?

theres a place and a time for that not during everyones lunch break lol

He was talking about having to pay for illegals in our country. Is it OK to be pissed about that?

He was assuming that they were all illegals because they were speaking spanish. He is upset that they weren't speaking the same language as him. How do you not see how silly that is?

Jeez, this guy utterly destroyerd himself and his career- i'm looking at the google and yelp reviews...I expect he'll be hanging from a rafter by nightfall. The internet moves quick.

But a s much I'm enjoying his well earned dragging, i can't help but wonder if I ever had a bad day and went viral...what are the steps you take when you become a pariah? Does everyone just move to the most desolate inconsequencial place you can find (like Brampton for an example) How do you work?

There was this drunk chick in Lethebridge that pretty much did the same thing. Lost her composure and had it recorded and now she lost her job and everybody in Canada thinks she's a cunt. Maybe she is, but maybe thats was just bad timing.

I never thought I'd be playing devils advocate to these people. instinct tells me that they are proably assholes (this is of course based on the almighty HEURISTIC model) but this last Mothers Day some homeless chick asked me for change and i told her I diodn't have any, so she tried to splash me with a cup of water (outside of a stabucks no less) i didn't hit her (although I admit, the thought did cross my mind for one golden moment, my fist did kinda clench) but I cussed her out, loudly and vicously.

Being a tall dude with a deep-ass Scotty Pippen voice, the optics would not have favored me at all, had this bullshit incident been recorded.

In no way am i saying this dude doesn't deserve whats coming to him, but again; people snap, and when they do they generally reach for the sharpest knife in the drawer when they wanna cut people with words.

*DISCLAIMER: Bump this post if I actually do go viral. chances are I'll be unemployed and will will need the cheap dopamine buzz of getting a notification, because I won't be able to afford weed anymore.

He was assuming that they were all illegals because they were speaking spanish. He is upset that they weren't speaking the same language as him. How do you not see how silly that is?

Lol, That is one of the most obvious deflections people use it in. "He is just mad at having to pay for illegals!" So, he yells at women for speaking Spanish in a food court? Lol.

Went to law school at GWU.

Honestly, I'm surprised. Usually, these racist, bellyaching wannabe lawyers are Trump U-type graduates.

Fuck him. Hope he loses everything.

That means he's average not smart since you only have to be in the 80th percentile to get in

That video shows how stupid he really is

Yeah, when I want to vent about illegals I go to the pho shop down the street, order a bowl of pho and then while I'm waiting for it, I like to scream at all of the wait staff who are clearly illegals because they're speaking some ooga booga language.

That means he's average not smart since you only have to be in the 80th percentile to get in

That video shows how stupid he really is

Nah, their median admittee is in the 92nd percentile of LSAT test takers (score of 165)

Obviously, it's not Yale or Harvard, who draw from the 98th and 99th, but it's substantially better than, say, where Michael Cohen graduated from (median enrollee is in the 15th percentile of LSAT test takers with score of 141).

Because that's moronic and a contravention of basic economic legal theory, just like the "why don't librulz donate to the federal government and fund my services instead of raising my taxes?" bit.
You are the one arguing that we need to pay for them.

He was assuming that they were all illegals because they were speaking spanish.
You people are assuming that. When you live in an area that is infested with illegals, you get to know who they are and how they operate.

Paying for these people while our veterans are kept waiting for basic medical care and other necessities is beyond ridiculous.

Then why don't all the people who want to ban abortion start adopting all the unwanted children?
You people are so far gone. Are you honestly suggesting that that is a fair analogy.

You are the one arguing that we need to pay for them.

?

No, I'm not. I'm defending against your positing that it is outrageous and worth spewing hateful racism over.

You people are assuming that. When you live in an area that is infested with illegals, you get to know who they are and how they operate.

Yeah, I live in a giant refugee community that is likewise "infested with illegals" to about as great an extent as anywhere.

Paying for these people while our veterans are kept waiting for basic medical care and other necessities is beyond ridiculous.

LOL, this is what reactionaries always resort to. You use homeless veterans and poor Americans as a reason to oppose "illegals," immigrants, and refugee placement, yet when you're in a position to actually address things like American poverty and veteran homelessness, you never fucking do. Republicans again and again vote against measures helping the homeless and the sick, but then appropriate those problems whenever it's convenient so they can oppose helping other groups. Probably one of the most shameless and pathetic phenomena in American politics.

LOL, this is what reactionaries always resort to. You use homeless veterans and poor Americans as a reason to oppose "illegals," immigrants, and refugee placement, yet when you're in a position to actually address things like American poverty and veteran homelessness, you never fucking do. Republicans again and again vote against measures helping the homeless and the sick, but then appropriate those problems whenever it's convenient so they can oppose helping other groups. Probably one of the most shameless and pathetic phenomena in American politics.
I am NOT a republican, but putting Americans first seems reasonable, no?

And you were suggesting we pay for it and still are, just without admitting it. Take a real look at your position and try again.

No, I'm not. I'm defending against your positing that it is outrageous and worth spewing hateful racism over.
RACISM%2B%25282%2529.jpg

I am NOT a republican, but putting Americans first seems reasonable, no?

And you were suggesting we pay for it and still are, just without admitting it. Take a real look at your position and try again.

Yeah, it's reasonable. But I think it'd be more reasonable and less insidious if it was an actual principle and not bullshit deflection that is appropriated and dropped from consideration without a genuine thought or interest.

Thomas Sowell is like Bill Cosby: he gained respect pandering to white people, only morons cite his wisdom, and I hope he gets fucked to death in prison.

Also, LOL @ you crying "everything gets called racist!" over this guy yelling at a Puerto Rican to go back to Guatemala and me calling it vitriolic racism - which it obviously is.

"Schlossberg"

Goddamn if that isn't ripe for some ridiculous jokes I don't know what is.

You people are so far gone. Are you honestly suggesting that that is a fair analogy.

You think it's not fair because it makes you uncomfortable.

You can so freely tell others what to do with their bodies and lives because you aren't affected at all.

Then why don't people stop having unwanted children?

Probably because 90% of Americans received shitty sex education thats being made shittuer every year while our schools erode to third world quality learning.

American culture is so sexed up, yet everyone us embarrassed to be real with teens and educate them seriously.

Back