NY Post : "Trump is totally right about the dangers of Medicare for All"

No it is not, its the opposite. Your shit statistics is giving different results based on age at the time and not the maximum average age of DEATHS at the time to give that basis which is again, why YOUR data does NOT match the real data.

But I do thank you for proving which you are in your reply, just as I said you would. Stupid, not able to understand what you are reading. but hey! Points for reading.

Again, bolding things that you dont understand wont make them suddenly mean a different thing.

I know that you are suffering from a massive case of Duning-Kruger which is normal for someone whose knowledge of statistics is so low that you cant tell the median from the average or the fact that life expectancy increases as the individual gets older.

That can't be right. Does the bill really ban private insurance or just get rid of tax freebies?

Again, bolding things that you dont understand wont make them suddenly mean a different thing.

You continuing to deny the entire worlds data and the group that gathered it does not make you less an epic level Shertard. Anyone that knows even a little about total statistics knows how the "Cohort Effect" does not work on national levels which is WHY there are TWO data methods with only one of them being used beyond small group(cohort) analysis. You are grade school level stupid and I am glad that governments do not view that method as being worth a DAMN otherwise we would be truly fucked on everything.

You continuing to deny the entire worlds data and the group that gathered it does not make you less an epic level Shertard. Anyone that knows even a little about total statistics knows how the "Cohort Effect" does not work on national levels which is WHY there are TWO data methods with only one of them being used beyond small group(cohort) analysis. You are grade school level stupid and I am glad that governments do not view that method as being worth a DAMN otherwise we would be truly fucked on everything.

No im not denying that data, your data is correct.

No im not denying that data, your data is correct.

Exactly, and you are not capable of actually reading it. Not even quoted, underlined and a different color saying you are wrong. Total Shertard achieved.

Exactly, and you are not capable of actually reading it. Not even quoted, underlined and a different color saying you are wrong. Total Shertard achieved.

Exactly the data isnt wrong, what is wrong are your conclusions.

Exactly the data isnt wrong, what is wrong are your conclusions.

Exactly the data isnt wrong, nor is the quoted part on their page where they specify the type of data they used, which isnt yours.

<LucyBless>

Exactly the data isnt wrong, nor is the quoted part on their page where they specify the type of data they used, which isnt yours.

<LucyBless>

Your data is about life expectancy at birth i pointed out that life expectancy at birth was skewed because of high child mortality, once we control for child mortality (by using life expectancy at further stages of life) we see that the premise is correct.

The idiocy on your part comes from your inability to understand the difference between MEDIAN and AVERAGE, which is common among people who have never taken a single course about statistics.

Your data is about life expectancy at birth i pointed out that life expectancy at birth was skewed because of high child mortality, once we control for child mortality (by using life expectancy at further stages of life) we see that the premise is correct.

The idiocy on your part comes from your inability to understand the difference between MEDIAN and AVERAGE, which is common among people who have never taken a single course about statistics.

Enough, you lost and anyone that looks at my links and sees my quotes on it will see it themselves...im done with this pee-wee herman crap from a Shertard. It got old 3 replies ago.

iu

Enough, you lost and anyone that looks at my links and sees my quotes on it will see it themselves...im done with this pee-wee herman crap from a Shertard. It got old 3 replies ago.

iu

You do realize that the level of stupidity you are presenting is so obvious to anyone who took statistics in high school that you arent fooling anyone except yourself? thats why my posts are getting likes while your are being panned.

Anyone who enters this thread and knows how statistics works is only rolling their eyes at your posts.

You have 2 options in life.

1) be stupid by choice.

2) Actually google what median is.

The median life expectancy is higher than the average, you know what that means right?

https://web.ma.utexas.edu/users/mks/statmistakes/skeweddistributions.html

The stupid ones can never help but reply again, trying to continue it even after not being able to answer the most basic of questions himself yet require it of others.

Dont mistake WORDS IN CAPS, for anger. I am actually smiling right now and a little hard to boot. im also noticing you seem to like children with that sig and the cherub comment.

<GOT2>
<Huh2>............,..................<Huh2><Huh2>

Someone has to pay the doctors. If the private insurers cannot cover the same procedures as the universal system, then doctors who perform those procedures can only be paid out of pocket or by the universal system.

In other countries people can pay out of pocket for better care. Only the top 1% can afford advanced medical care out of pocket. Here people can use private insurance for better care. That's why we have generally higher quality care.

Why don't you understand that? Are you retarded?
So, you can still pay out of pocket with Bernies plan. That's the exact same thing we have here.

You don't have higher quality care than other countries, that's false. You have simular quality of care, at twice the cost AND with 29 million uninsured. Not to mention medical bills being one of the major reasons for bankruptcy in the states.

The stupid ones can never help but reply again, trying to continue it even after not being able to answer the most basic of questions himself yet require it of others.

Indeed.

Back