Law NY State's Nunchuck ban struck as a violation of the 2a

Lord Coke

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
No news report. Just the Court opinion. My friend Jim Maloney has been litigating this for 15 years as his own attorney (he is a lawyer) to get NY's ban on nunchucks overturned Today the Court ruled in his favor

I once looked for video of somebody getting the shit beating out of them with nunchucks.... the vid doesn't exist

That's fucking rad. Way to go Jim! Can't stand how things like nunchucks and balisongs are illegal. What is the reasoning?

I once looked for video of somebody getting the shit beating out of them with nunchucks.... the vid doesn't exist

When I did security, I would have loved to carry nunchucks. Could've been YouTube famous!

Joe can Asians defend themselves if you take away nunchuks??? What’s next on the ban list??? Karate???

Exactly the left's anti Asian agenda needs to be fought at every corner.

What the fuck is the 2nd Amendment worth if you can't string two sticks together? Next thing we know the 1st doesn't guarantee us the use of prepositions.

In my experience, the only one in danger when there are nunchuks around is the guy holding the nunchuks

In my experience, the only one in danger when there are nunchuks around is the guy holding the nunchuks

giphy.gif

lol what happened, did someone watch a bruce lee movie back in the day and get shook about the impending yellow peril?

Yes but racist against Asians and that does not count for progressives. \

I can get the privilege angle about whites being the majority, but what's the privilege angle with Asians?

Wait a minute. Your friend spend 15 YEARS on this? Why exactly is he so passionate about nunchucks? Big fan of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?

This is just a simple reflection on how ignorant lawmakers are in regards to weapons. People become fearful of what "looks" scary or dangerous and create laws to ban them. Nunchucks and butterfly knives or switchblades - absolutely no more dangerous than a baseball bat or a pocket folder and yet the general population sees something on television and the fear drives lawmakers to make some token effort to placate them.

We can look all around for other examples. I won't even get into the semi-auto rifle example. I will use the suppressor, or "silencer" as something that makes a lot of sense or people to have. Yet the general population thinks these are hitman assassination tools that can turn a rifle into a BB gun which will, in some mental gymnastics, make people more apt to go out and murder others. Or, perhaps, make it impossible for police to solve crimes because of these silent killers. The truth is they will do more good than harm when it comes to hearing protection for the average shooter or hunter. Yet the general population will cower in fear of these weapons.

balisongs are illegal.

First off youre a dork or not calling it a butterfly knife

And you know they are banned because they look scary because im betting if you are cool enough to call it by its proper name you are also hip to the fact that weapon has a major flaw in its design that makes them great for splitting blunts but terrible for combat with another human

Back