NY Times reporting: 2 FBI officials expressed concern of Trump presidency.Said Hillary should win

Trey Gowdy "I defended the FBI when the Democrats didn't like you. Now they like you and I don't know if I do because I'm impartial."

I'm not surprised by Jim Jordan but Trey Gowdy ruining what is left of his reputation for Trump is hilarious.

Are they making up testimony and facts?

Are police supposed to believe the people they are investigating are innocent?

Did Gowdy believe Hillary was innocent in all his Benghazi hearings? That nothing wrong happened and he was just looking for the truth?

Did the agents in the FBI NY office that were feeding Guiliani info about the email investigation pro-Trump and thus should be fired as well?

Trey Gowdy had to use public funds to settle a wrongful termination suit because one of the investigators wasn't "focusing enough on Hillary" for the Benghazi investigation.

He had to pay $150K of government money for wrongful termination over his partisanship and has the balls to fake outrage over a Nothingburger lol

So two employees have an opinion that really wish one candidate wins the presidency than the other? What’s the big deal?

Are they making up testimony and facts?

Are police supposed to believe the people they are investigating are innocent?

Did Gowdy believe Hillary was innocent in all his Benghazi hearings? That nothing wrong happened and he was just looking for the truth?

Did the agents in the FBI NY office that were feeding Guiliani info about the email investigation pro-Trump and thus should be fired as well?

Pretty sure it's in the Constitution that only Republicans are allowed to work in law enforcement. Somewhere in the back.

Ofcourse they had concern about Trump. Who wouldn't?

So Flynn and Papadouplolus pleaded guilty for nothing, since the charges against them are biased and made up?

I thought Trump had a bunch of liars on his campaign, but good to know they did not lie but it is FBI bias.

quick! trey , open another investigation! its been 3 weeks since the last one, you must be getting withdrawal symptoms
Methew McConaughey is always itching for a frivolous investigation.

https://www.gq.com/story/trey-gowdy-bad-haircuts-grooming
GettyImages-543425560.jpg

"Here's Gowdy giving some serious Draco Malfoy hair during a news conference last year."

I'm not surprised by Jim Jordan but Trey Gowdy ruining what is left of his reputation for Trump is hilarious.

But it's his reputation to reasonable people that is being tarnished, and frankly he never had much of one with that group.

His support among his supporters won't be much affected and he'll be reelected until he chooses to cash out.

This Peter Strzok guy sounds like a real jerk

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...from-russia-probe-lambasted-sanders-holder-in

The FBI agent removed from the special counsel investigation into Russian meddling in the U.S. presidential election lambasted then-presidential candidate Sen.Bernie Sanders(I-Vt.) and former Attorney GeneralEric Holderin texts to an FBI lawyer, as well as his previously reported negative remarks aboutPresident Trump.

Found in the 375 text messages given to Congress by the Justice Department, senior counterintelligence agent Peter Strzok reportedly called supporters of Sanders "idiots," as reported Thursday by Wall Street Journal.

Strzok and attorney Lisa Page also panned Holder, who would have once been their boss at the Justice Department.

During Holder's speech at the Democratic National Convention, Strzok texted, “Oh God, Holder! Turn it off turn if off!!!"

Republicans have seized on text messages from Strzok insulting Trump as evidence of political bias in the special counsel probe, from which he has been removed, as well as the FBI's investigation into Clinton's use of a private email server while secretary of State.

Strzok called Trump an "utter idiot" and a "loathsome human" in texts the Justice Department provided to reporters and Congress.

“These text messages prove what we all suspected — high-ranking FBI officials involved in the Clinton investigation were personally invested in the outcome of the election and clearly allowed their political opinions to cloud their judgment,” House Judiciary Committee ChairmanBob Goodlatte(R-Va.) said on Wednesday.

This Peter Strzok guy sounds like a real jerk

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...from-russia-probe-lambasted-sanders-holder-in

The FBI agent removed from the special counsel investigation into Russian meddling in the U.S. presidential election lambasted then-presidential candidate Sen.Bernie Sanders(I-Vt.) and former Attorney GeneralEric Holderin texts to an FBI lawyer, as well as his previously reported negative remarks aboutPresident Trump.

Found in the 375 text messages given to Congress by the Justice Department, senior counterintelligence agent Peter Strzok reportedly called supporters of Sanders "idiots," as reported Thursday by Wall Street Journal.

Strzok and attorney Lisa Page also panned Holder, who would have once been their boss at the Justice Department.

During Holder's speech at the Democratic National Convention, Strzok texted, “Oh God, Holder! Turn it off turn if off!!!"

Republicans have seized on text messages from Strzok insulting Trump as evidence of political bias in the special counsel probe, from which he has been removed, as well as the FBI's investigation into Clinton's use of a private email server while secretary of State.

Strzok called Trump an "utter idiot" and a "loathsome human" in texts the Justice Department provided to reporters and Congress.

“These text messages prove what we all suspected — high-ranking FBI officials involved in the Clinton investigation were personally invested in the outcome of the election and clearly allowed their political opinions to cloud their judgment,” House Judiciary Committee ChairmanBob Goodlatte(R-Va.) said on Wednesday.
Sounds like he's an equal opportunity shit bag. Still doesn't have anything to do with how he operates as an agent.

Not sure why this is a big deal. People are entitled to their opinion. This shouldn't take anything away from Mueller's investigation.

The joke of a Trump presidency has gpne on long enough. Something can and needs to be done to end it.

They also expressed their absolute disdain for Trump and moral outrage over a Trump presidency. But I'm sure they are pursuing the Russia investigation honestly and unbiasedly.

and they were just as untrustworthy when they "reopened" the clinton investigation days before the election too right?

and they were just as untrustworthy when they "reopened" the clinton investigation days before the election too right?

Given that they had no choice in the matter I don't think that is an indication of unbias. But claiming to habe gone through thousands and thousands of emails in a matter of days and then clearing her(again), however, does indicate not only bias but corruption.

Last edited:
Given that they had no choice in the matter I don't think that is an indication of unbias. But flung through dozens of thousands of emails in a matter of days and then clearing her(again), however, does indicate not only bias but corruption.

oh but they did have a choice. they could have waited a few days until the election was over. there was literally nothing stopping them from doing that. surely they must have known that reopening that investigation DAYS before the election would basically ruin any minimal chances hillary had?

oh but they did have a choice. they could have waited a few days until the election was over. there was literally nothing stopping them from doing that. surely they must have known that reopening that investigation DAYS before the election would basically ruin any minimal chances hillary had?

They would have had to wait over two weeks. The reason Comey had to inform Congress was because he pledged to do so if any changes were made to the status of the case. Had he not informned Congress he would have been outed as the Clinton crony he is.

Back