NYC Just Reported First Weekend w/o a Shooting on Record

s0208.gif

Where do you live, Brownsville?
Where's that? I live in NYC, my post was topical

"A city of 8.6 million people — not a single shooting for three days," Mayor Bill de Blasio said on Monday, according to CNN.
https://www.npr.org/2018/10/17/6580...-first-weekend-without-a-shooting-in-25-years

Hat's off to the librul schzitholes!

Multiculturalism is clearly a failed experiment doomed to die the living death.

Is Rudy G a liberal? Giuliani broke the back of the mafia and effectively ended them. Then he cleaned up the rest of NYC. This allowed it to prosper.

Lets all have a chant.

RUDY RUDY RUDY RUDY

Nyc was a complete shit hole until Rudy started his broken window policy, stop and frisk, etc. Then add in the extreme widespread gentrification and I'm not surprised.

Would you libs that are celebrating approve of a Rudy type revolution in places like Chicago and St Louis? Or would you scream about violating civil rights?

That's great!

What laws do you think made people behave for a change?
Laws might have had some effect, so did having more cops on the street but that's not the real reason crime dropped not only nationall but with a few exceptions world wide. Imo the biggest reasons are Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg, Samsung, Apple and the founders of Twitter and among others in the tech and social media industries.

Nyc was a complete shit hole until Rudy started his broken window policy, stop and frisk, etc. Then add in the extreme widespread gentrification and I'm not surprised.

Would you libs that are celebrating approve of a Rudy type revolution in places like Chicago and St Louis? Or would you scream about violating civil rights?
Crime didn't just drop in NYC and not just nation wide but world wide.

Imo the biggest reasons are Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg, Samsung, Apple and the founders of Twitter and among others in the tech and social media industries.

Can you elaborate?

The crime rate in LA is at historic lows.

And still nearly twice that of NYC, hence...

I may just have a sour taste about it from a little cholo motherfucker trying to run up on me with a knife one time when I was there visiting my god daughter though.

And still nearly twice that of NYC, hence...

I may just have a sour taste about it from a little cholo motherfucker trying to run up on me with a knife one time when I was there visiting my god daughter though.
That's due in large part to the fact that the NYPD went from about 22,000 officers in the early 90's to about 40,000 today. If you think that crime is awful in LA today you would never have left your apartment in the 80's and early 90's.

Last edited:
Can you elaborate?
There are 100's of examples of how the tech and social media revolution has driven down crime rates. I will give you one example.

Every cell phone in the world today comes with a high resolution camera wich means you could use that cell phone camera to capture a crime in progress. you could use that cell phone camera to take pictures of the criminal committing a crime, you could use that cell phone camera to take pictures of that criminal making his get away, you could take pictures of his license plate.

With millions of cell phone cameras in the hands of millions of Americans makes it much harder for a criminal to commit and get away with a crime.

Isnt NYC super heavily policed and filled with rich people everywhere and upper class in manhatan or brooklyn.

that would make sense why. Multiculturalism depending who it involves is often a failure and is a failure when a state breaks down or the tribal and primial instincts come out in times of war, crisis or absolute state of nature. What you need is assimilation but that doesnt work when you dont have a greater identity to assimilate to nor does it help people who have a higher purpose and find the alternative (soulless western capitalism and materialism) to be empty.

Isnt NYC super heavily policed and filled with rich people everywhere and upper class in manhatan or brooklyn.

that would make sense why. Multiculturalism depending who it involves is often a failure and is a failure when a state breaks down or the tribal and primial instincts come out in times of war, crisis or absolute state of nature. What you need is assimilation but that doesnt work when you dont have a greater identity to assimilate to nor does it help people who have a higher purpose and find the alternative (soulless western capitalism and materialism) to be empty.
Canada says,
<TrumpWrong1>

Canada says,
<TrumpWrong1>

well other canadian posters on here argue different. About how the chinese are loyal to china only, and stuff about pakis and muslims being the same to their homelands and indians.

Interesting that the crime there has been dropping steadily despite very different approaches to law enforcement, from "Good Neighbor" pseudoscience, to cracking skulls and blatantly violating the constitution, to progressive hires, to gun control, on and on. All efforts have overseen significantly reduced crime.

And of course, New York City is the world's gold standard for multiculturalism.

Lots to be confused about if you're obsessed with identity and political factors.

Primarily nation wide it was the reduction of lead based products making people go crazy

blog_lead_crime_main_chart.gif

Also, as one poster mentioned they just may not have found the bodies yet

well other canadian posters on here argue different. About how the chinese are loyal to china only, and stuff about pakis and muslims being the same to their homelands and indians.
<{nope}>
They listen to fear mongering by people who are just trying the same things the Russians did to get Trump elected.

Back