NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: Prisoners will be housed by their preferred gender identity

Why wouldn't a straight guy totally go to the Female Prison? Not to rape, but I am sure there would be some willing participation in nekkid events by some of the ladies.

I seriously thought Cali decriminalizing willful HIV transmission was the apex for "progress", but somehow NY found a way to "out-progress" them with co-ed prisons.

And these are the same people that will call Trump mentally unstable/unfit.

Why wouldn't a straight guy totally go to the Female Prison? Not to rape, but I am sure there would be some willing participation in nekkid events by some of the ladies.
I would take it 100% just to get out of the ass rape in male prison. Not much downside for a male to pretend to be a female, and I doubt any female to male transgenders would ever go to a male prison.

What a fucking circus.

is this shit real? I'm starting to feel like this past 10 years has been a prank on the American people to see how much stupid crap we will take.
It all started with the UFC bringing in WMMA. That was the collapse of our great civilization.

There is no way this can go wrong...

We all know criminals are very nice people who would never lie or cheat to benefit themselves...

this virtue signaling moron won both his elections with 73 and 66% of the vote .. ny y'all deserve everything you get

What a fucking circus.

is this shit real? I'm starting to feel like this past 10 years has been a prank on the American people to see how much stupid crap we will take.

Apparently you'll take a lot.

We're not too far behind you in the race to the bottom, but I'm glad you've taken the lead here.

dont care. if you are prison prone then i dont care what happens when you are in there.

If I ever end up in prison, I would love to have this option.

Coed prisons were my idea, I thought of it 20 years ago. This perversion is a discrace

Should've went into politics. You could have been really popular in the "progressive" states.

I thought they were already doing that. Or that was only on Orange Is The New Black? lol I don't know, I think that is pretty reasonable to some extent. It's correct to protect transwomen from getting destroyed by male inmates. But If you're a trans man do you really want to be with other men? Considering you do have a fucking vagina??? I wouldn't! Can't they just stay separated from everyone? It's not like there are thousands of them anyway.

According to AM New York, “there are 26 individuals in custody who self-report as transgender, and one individual who self-reports as gender nonconforming.”
<{nope}>

“Someone is eventually going to get raped,” she added. “Statistically it’s going to happen at some point.”

Lolwut ?

Something tells me Mr Egghead's never been to prison. Or lives on Planet Earth.

“It’s not a safe place to put biological males in with females, biological males who, at the very least have been charged with a crime serious enough not to allow them to be released on their own recognizance,” Rettenberg said. “We’re talking about potentially violent criminals.

“Someone is eventually going to get raped,” she added. “Statistically it’s going to happen at some point.”
This is true, placing transwomen with real women in prison is absolutely disgusting.

This is true, placing transwomen with real women in prison is absolutely disgusting.

On the flipside keeping mtf trans placed in male gen pop resulted in a lot of rape and sexual assault.

Here's an interesting government document.
http://prisonlaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Transgender-Handout-December-2016.pdf

Male to Female Transgender Prisoners  California Medical Facility (CMF)  Richard J. Donovan (RJD)  San Quentin State Prison (SQ)  Mule Creek State Prison (MCSP)  California Substance Abuse Treatment Facility (SATF)  California State Prison – Sacramento (SAC)  Salinas Valley State Prison (SVSP)  California Institution for Men (CIM)  Kern Valley State Prison (KVSP)

Some where in a meeting room globalists get together and try to figure day by day how to destroy western culture.

giphy.gif
They don't need to. The brainwashed masses do it for them.

Anne Rettenberg, a psychotherapist and feminist told The Christian Post that the news concerns her, specifically with regard to the safety of female inmates.

“It’s not a safe place to put biological males in with females, biological males who, at the very least have been charged with a crime serious enough not to allow them to be released on their own recognizance,” Rettenberg said. “We’re talking about potentially violent criminals.

giphy.gif

"someone is eventually going to get raped"............STFU you anti-male bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No shit somebody is gonna get eventually get raped, specially in prison...no fucking shit....but since they are women, "omg we gotta protect them, fuck transgender men!".

The reason they are doing this is because transgenders get raped/killed among Male populations.....and it's way more likely.

But I get it, they only give a fuck about women.

Perhaps they should seperate transgenders from women...but I agree, don't put transgenders with men....it ends up bad.

Tired of this whiteknight bullshit...basically right wingers are white knight pussies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW...I bet transgenders will be raped by women first....but lets keep pretending women are angels, u rightwing cucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back