NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: Prisoners will be housed by their preferred gender identity

Dropping the soap. Not just an issue in male jails anymore

Holy fuck. This is going to go so, so, so horribly

Yeah, lets just give male criminals the ability to say "I identify as a girl" and go to lock up paradise all the women. I'm sure there won't be any negative sides to this...

Again, putting the "feelings" of a very, very select few individuals above the safety of many, many more

Doesn't New York recognize 52 genders, or some shit?

Man, this is gonna get complicated.

People said that about California downgrading deliberately infecting someone with AIDS to just a misdemeanor. Anything is possible now.

edited.

1. Transmitting AIDS during a sexual assault is still an aggravating factor and will increase the sentence.

2. AIDS is now being treated exactly the same as diseases such as TB and Ebola. A reasonable person could, I guess, argue that the penalty for exposing people to those should be increased to a felony.

Last edited:
What a fucking circus.

is this shit real? I'm starting to feel like this past 2 years has been a prank on the American people to see how much stupid crap we will take.

Fixed

I understand your point but in my opinion it’s all about context. I imagine it would be a huge story if a man who recognizes himself as female overpowered a female inmate and God forbid did whatever he wanted to her. I don’t think something like the OP would ever be put into place though since I’m confident common sense will be used (hopefully)

getting raped is horrible in any context.

and again, the system already in place leaves inmates completely vulnerable to rape, and no one in charge gives a fuck.

Prison: a place to get laid in kinky ways on the state dime.

Pretty big difference here.

It's great that you so enjoyed learning the meaning of words you use. I hope this opens up a whole new chapter in your life.

Is coming out of the closet also a requirement ,
That definition was so beta

Is coming out of the closet also a requirement ,
That definition was so beta

No, intelligence is the only mandatory requirement.

And I don't really care about your opinion on what liberal means, I didn't define it nor can I redefine it.

Some where in a meeting room globalists get together and try to figure day by day how to destroy western culture.

giphy.gif

That room is called the oval office.

They are creating criminal baby factories. A democrats wet dream.

No, intelligence is the only mandatory requirement.

And I don't really care about your opinion on what liberal means, I didn't define it nor can I redefine it.

But you like it.
The enemy must be promoting that stuff.
Very scary

As wrong and ridiculous as this is I cant think of a better way to serve prison time than to do it surrounded by a bunch of sex deprived women.

Back