O’Sullivan promised winner of Canelo v GGG

Promised? More like fed to!

Chris Eubank jr nearly gave him brain damage. This will be a horribly one sided fight that I’ll have to watch from behind the sofa; just like the last David price fight

Gotta have an easy fight in place after a war, I suppose? Well, fuck that. GGG took Jacobs and Canelo back to back, and winner should have a good rest, but only if winner is signed to fight Jacobs, Charlo, BJS and a stay busy fight is agreed upon heading in. Why O'Sullivan should be promised anything is beyond me

Doubtful.

Go through Jacobs if you want the winner. Everyone else can fuck off.

Gotta have an easy fight in place after a war, I suppose? Well, fuck that. GGG took Jacobs and Canelo back to back, and winner should have a good rest, but only if winner is signed to fight Jacobs, Charlo, BJS and a stay busy fight is agreed upon heading in. Why O'Sullivan should be promised anything is beyond me
I can see Canelo taking the fight since they're with GBP but why would GGG? Do they have some kind of agreement in place for getting the Canelo fight?

Doubtful.

Go through Jacobs if you want the winner. Everyone else can fuck off.

I doubt that either one of them will go straight to Jacobs for their next fight. They will probably take 6 months off, fight a can (O'Sullivan), and then fight Jacobs next September or something.

Obviously I'd rather see them fight right away, but Jacobs is a tough fight to take when you are coming off a big event and huge payday.

how is O'Sullivan even in the position to be considered for these big fights?

I can see Canelo taking the fight since they're with GBP but why would GGG? Do they have some kind of agreement in place for getting the Canelo fight?
None of it makes sense, lol. Sorry to O'Sullivan, but fuuuuuck that shit

I think he is basing this off an old conversation with Drunk Oscar

I doubt that either one of them will go straight to Jacobs for their next fight. They will probably take 6 months off, fight a can (O'Sullivan), and then fight Jacobs next September or something.

Obviously I'd rather see them fight right away, but Jacobs is a tough fight to take when you are coming off a big event and huge payday.
Wishful thinking. I want to see Danny and Canelo go at it.

He's a Golden Boy fighter.
Which makes sense if Canelo wins but I don't think they can promise him Golovkin if he's with a different promoter.

How about Spike fights the loser so they can rebound?

Back