Obama: “Don’t wait for a Savior...America doesn’t need a Messiah.”

so before these refugees arrived?

But do tell me how you know these refugees have ruined both cities?

You are talking about only the recent Syrian "refugees" now? All those nations have been taking Islamic and African migrants and so-called refugees for decades. How do you think they already make up a sizeable portion of France's population and in a few generations will be a majority in some nations?

You see I put them in the same category as the people running rape gangs in UK cities and their communities made up of recent immigrants not only producing them, but protecting them and not coopering with police.

Last edited:
Obama: “Don’t wait for a Savior...America doesn’t need a Messiah.”

Well he didn't say that when he was running for president.

You are talking about only the recent Syrian "refugees" now? All those nations have been taking Islamic and African migrants and so-called refugees for decades. How do you think they already make up a sizeable portion of France's population and in a few generations will be a majority in some nations?

You see I pet them in the same category as the people running rape gangs in UK cities and their communities made up of recent immigrants not only producing them, but protecting them and not coopering with police.
ah so you just wanna move the goalposts when you get caught out do ya?

You do realise that muslims have been emigrating to European nations for decades dont you? All the way back into the mid 20th century there has been muslims coming over here. Yet they werent an issue until you goofs dragged us into the "War on Terror"

Now there is a significant number that are problems. You dont have any actual idea of life on the ground in Europe, so stop spouting shite because its pathetic

ah so you just wanna move the goalposts when you get caught out do ya?

You do realise that muslims have been emigrating to European nations for decades dont you? All the way back into the mid 20th century there has been muslims coming over here. Yet they werent an issue until you goofs dragged us into the "War on Terror"

Now there is a significant number that are problems. You dont have any actual idea of life on the ground in Europe, so stop spouting shite because its pathetic

That's incredible. The US is responsible for Islamic terror in Europe.

That's incredible. The US is responsible for Islamic terror in Europe.
yeah you guys have played a major part in the escalation of Islamic terror attacks.

But its not surprising that you goofs dont even realise that

Now America doesn't need a Savior? When the only one who can save our country is Jesus Christ.

We can't educate ourselves and fix our own problems! The only one who can help us is some dude that died 2000 years ago!

...say the self-reliant conservative Christians.

yeah you guys have played a major part in the escalation of Islamic terror attacks.

But its not surprising that you goofs dont even realise that

This would be after Islamic terrorists murdered about 3,000 of our people and I believe a great many Europeans in a Pearl Harbor-level attack on 9/11 by terrorists who were allowed to move freely through the US and Europe with our insane immigration and travel policies. That is what you are referring to, right? The war on terror we launched after that is responsible?

This would be after Islamic terrorists murdered about 3,000 of our people and I believe a great many Europeans in a Pearl Harbor-level attack on 9/11 by terrorists who were allowed to move freely through the US and Europe with our insane immigration and travel policies. That is what you are referring to, right? The war on terror we launched after that is responsible?
When we get attacked you goofs dont give a fuck..... you just say we got what we deserved. So tell me this? Why should we give a fuck about 9/11?? Why should our continent have to deal with the fallout of your foreign policy fuck ups?

When we get attacked you goofs dont give a fuck..... you just say we got what we deserved. So tell me this? Why should we give a fuck about 9/11?? Why should our continent have to deal with the fallout of your foreign policy fuck ups?

Thanks for revealing your true intentions here.

Thanks for revealing your true intentions here.
what is my true intentions here? To show you dont have a clue about the current political problems facing the world? You just like to listen to far right propaganda and claim it as factual?

guilty

then how did he come to be? if everything requires a creator, then so does the creator.

Weve been over this before I feel. By nature of being God, he doesnt follow the laws of our universe. He always was and therefore is inherently supernatural

I think that's what he was talking about. I don't think there's been another political candidate referred to as a "messiah" like he was (although I think Ron Paul actually had more of a personality cult), but then he couldn't live up to those expectations and Clinton didn't have that sort of grand narrative, charisma or "not-Bush" appeal.

He didn't seem to have a problem with it during his Presidency. He has a point,but he still comes off hypocritical.

Weve been over this before I feel. By nature of being God, he doesnt follow the laws of our universe. He always was and therefore is inherently supernatural
that isnt possible if you are trying to push the creation angle

He is right. The people say they are wanting a savior to save them from themselves. Thats a cop out. Make a change yourself. Fuckin religious fucks.

He is right. The people say they are wanting a savior to save them from themselves. Thats a cop out. Make a change yourself. Fuckin religious fucks.

He's not talking about a religious savior. He's just talking about politicians.

The wait is over boys he's been here for over a year

@computer fogie "how do you know this"

It's the Biblical viewpoint. Somebody asked how God could always be but other things couldnt. I explained the difference. I'm not claiming to be all knowing

Back