Obama supplied weapons market for Al Qaida fighters

Blame McCain, Lindsay Graham, Hillary, Neocons and the GOP. They were the ones pressuring Obama to support the Rebels.
Blame the shithole countries for producing shithole people who rely on American tax payers to save them

Blame the shithole countries for producing shithole people who rely on American tax payers to save them

I know right? When I heard about the F16 shot down over Syria I was like "Assholes, my tax dollars paid for that jet."

A Democrat who advocates taking semi-auto rifles from American citizens while giving even more advanced weaponry to people in other countries? Don't they like to say that nobody needs any of that shit? Must not be true at all times. Guess we'll just rest assured that when the American people need weaponry we'll count on them to hand the good stuff out to us.

Democrats are fierce advocates for gun control in the U.S. But as the Fast and Furious program showed and the following report highlights. Weapons supplied by the Obama admiinistration's covert operations have fed a flourishing arms market in Al-Qaida controlled areas of the middle east.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...ld-on-telegram-in-syria/ar-BBJmcj7?ocid=ientp

That's what happens when you give weapons to one side of a war. If those men lose a battle, then the enemy can seize those weapons. That happened with ISIS in Iraq when we abandoned it. ISIS seized large areas with the military and police abandoning their bases and equipment. So ISIS used our own weapons against us. I'm sure the same thing happened in Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, and every other nation we have armed.

Obama was one of the largest arms dealers in the world -- great president but holy fuck his armament recorded was straight gangster

That's what happens when you give weapons to one side of a war. If those men lose a battle, then the enemy can seize those weapons. That happened with ISIS in Iraq when we abandoned it. ISIS seized large areas with the military and police abandoning their bases and equipment. So ISIS used our own weapons against us. I'm sure the same thing happened in Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, and every other nation we have armed.

It's actually worse in this case, since after we gave weapons to and trained the "Syrian Rebels" they went across the border and almost immediately surrendered them to Al-Qaida and ISIS. Same thing in Iraq. You'd have to fight a battle in order to lose, and that didn't even happen until way later.

The Syrian government didn't ask for the US to interfere. The Shia Syrians didn't ask. Syria didn't get US aid. Syrian Christian leaders pleaded with US politicians not to help the Rebels.

The Syrian government didn't ask for the US to interfere. The Shia Syrians didn't ask. Syria didn't get US aid. Syrian Christian leaders pleaded with US politicians not to help the Rebels.
What about after the gas attacks? I remember two separate interviews of Syrian rebels asking the US to help them.

What about after the gas attacks? I remember two separate interviews of Syrian rebels asking the US to help them.
The Rebels certainly wanted help. But they are just 1 faction in the Syrian Civil war. The Kurds also asked for help. But the Syrian Army and allied groups did not ask for help.

Back